Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

my favorite subject Munktiki

Pages: 1 7 replies

T
teaKEY posted on Sun, Jan 9, 2005 9:03 PM

I was going to ask Munktiki's creator's directly but I was wondering if it is possible to get the many differnt colors of U Bastards in colors like grey and pink. I would give a Emeril's tchoip chop for a pink bastard. Secondly it would be nice to hear about the selling of the boat type Lawai"a and the MeaWa'a. Not that I could afford those prices but that I might want to feel that I have the same chance if I wanted. The race is over before I left the starting line. One last small thing, I think that there deffenantly needs to be a contest to make another mug like Shecky or just a mug open only to all TC members.

T

I'll bet they could glaze them in any color for a price.
Tikiboy

T

I think that they sell the different color u bastards in their cali shop but they said that I was out of luck with that area but they did said that I could contact them for m1gallery stuff. they would be my tiki translator. Good to know

On 2005-01-27 20:43, teaKEY wrote:
I think that they sell the different color u bastards in their cali shop

Hi teaKEY,
Suffering Bastards are only in black and white, in the stores as well.

On 2005-01-28 10:11, Unga Bunga wrote:

Hi teaKEY,

I thought they only made them in those colors too, but then I saw that Atomicchick had a red one. Check out her post on the "Show me your mug and I'll show you mine" thread. Then again, Atomicchick has a bunch of Munktikis I've never seen before. I say she's got the inside scoope. If anyone will know, it's probably her.

On 2005-01-28 16:59, SON OF MOTHRA wrote:

On 2005-01-28 10:11, Unga Bunga wrote:

Hi teaKEY,

I thought they only made them in those colors too, but then I saw that Atomicchick had a red one. Check out her post on the "Show me your mug and I'll show you mine" thread. Then again, Atomicchick has a bunch of Munktikis I've never seen before. I say she's got the inside scoope. If anyone will know, it's probably her.

Hi SOM,
Yes they did make a (just a few) red bastards, and it is awesome. I was refering to their store. :)

T

The suffering basterd's are nice and their most expensive on the website. I was actually talking about their "U Bastards" from thier import area. I like the tiki bull type mugs they got, very demon like. Demons and drinking are close knit to some. Much like the mysterious mug used in my signature.

p.s. new Ebay mug of theirs on now

M

They made 25 of the red suffering bastards. Red El Bastardos where sold on http://www.urbanoutfitter.com but not on Munktiki's site. The pink and grey U bastards, only ones I have ever seen where in AC's pictures. The U Bastards and El Bastardos are great daily drinkers.

Pages: 1 7 replies