Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Bong is on vacation

Pages: 1 8 replies

TM1

Ladies and gentlemen, our dear friend Tiki Bong will be on an extended sabatical for the next month or so, and will be unable to post or respond to posts. Therefore, please PM him to his email address for any dire and immediate requests. I will be in charge of the Smokin Menehunes in his absence, so please contact me for all performance related issues and booking information! I thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter!

Kirk Out!

I can't blame 'im. He slaves over a hot steel day after day with the Smokin' Menehunes, enduring the mental arobics of Tiki Central while persuing a new career. If a man keeps up like this for too long he's liable to blow like a steam whistle! I'd hate to see TikiBong's corncob pipe spinnin' around with steam coming out of his ears yellin' "that's all me can stands and I can't stands no more!" Bravo Bong. Enjoy your sabbatical...you've earned it buddy.

H

Bong , hurry back, TC is not the same without you...

maybe hanford can program a "bong_bot" feature to post bonglike statements until he returns :)

Part-time position available in Bilge
Good sense of humour required
Please apply within

TM1

Oh, I was kidding about being in charge of the SM's...Bong would never trust me with that kind of authority and jurisdiction! Never!

But, I miss him already..in fact, my eyes well up with tears just writing this...

R.I.P. Bong and Soupy Sales

Now we have to wait a month or so to find out what Willie the Kangaroo Rat was hoping for.

You had me worried about good ole Soup. I googled him and found out that he just got his star on the Walk of Fame last week.

Tiki_Bong? Tiki_Bong?...where "fo" art thou..Tiki_Bong?

Pages: 1 8 replies