Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

SeaLab 2021's Tiki Party

Pages: 1 12 replies

Aloha,

Has anyone seen the cartoon remix of SeaLab 2020, now known as SeaLab 2021, on the Cartoon Network?

While the show isn't particuallry funny, they did have a tiki party on the 'Lab. Complete with many coconuts and drinks served in X-Ray eyes mugs.

Just found it to be cool.

Aloha,

-CMC

On 2005-01-13 16:28, Cool Manchu wrote:

While the show isn't particuallry funny,
-CMC

THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS! I love that show. But if you haven't been watching it for a while, a lot of the character interactions won't make as much sense of be as funny. ALA When quin shoots dolphin boy.

But I can see why some people don't find it funny. The episdode with Marco and Debbie singing "AGUAS DE MARCOS" is a keeper.

TG

find further discussion of this episode here
https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=12044&forum=1

[ Edited by: TikiGardener on 2005-01-13 20:35 ]

Debbie never writes me back...or returns my calls...the Cartoon Network claims she doesn't really exist...liars.

I'm going to call Harvey Birdman and sue their asses for withholding cartoontang.

You better watch out, Hesh might climb all up on your grill and plant a flag labeled BAM! Bizzaitch!

The guy who does Hesh, and Mc Pee Pants is awesome.

"WHERE'D YOU GET THEM AWWWSOME PIPES!?!"

http://www.rhstimmcc.netfirms.com/page2/

[ Edited by: TikiGardener on 2005-01-14 03:03 ]

Aquatiki Hunger Force, Assemble!

I was hoping we'd see tikis in the thatched bar beach scene in Aquateen Hunger Force, but no. It seems like The Venture Bros would be a perfect show for a tiki bar scene as it's flavor is that of the right era.

Debbie get down here! Give Hesh some SEX!

Sealab 2021 is like they put my brain on television.

On 2005-01-13 20:32, TikiGardener wrote:

On 2005-01-13 16:28, Cool Manchu wrote:

While the show isn't particuallry funny,
-CMC

THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS! I love that show.

How could you not like a show with Erik Estrada? :lol:

On 2005-01-13 20:32, TikiGardener wrote:

The episdode with Marco and Debbie singing "AGUAS DE MARCOS" is a keeper.

Will have to catch that now, my son rates it merely as "ok", but any show that plays AGUAS DE MARCO must be cool! That's my favourite Jobim song (BOTH versions, English and Brazilian)

The episdode with Marco and Debbie singing "AGUAS DE MARCOS" is a keeper.

Was that ever actually in an episode or does it just run as a commercial?

[ Edited by: tikijackalope on 2005-01-15 06:16 ]

Its at the end of the episode where Marco comes back from being dead. And shoots his half shark half human son Sharko.

They had an audio download on adultswim.com for a very brief bit. I was happy I was able to download it. Its on heavy rotation on my media player.

I think I'll play it now...

TG

For fans of Mc Pee Pants ( Aqua Teen Hunger Force character ) you can download "I want Candy" here

http://www.atari7800.com/html/audio.htm

See, now I NEED candy, which is more adult. It's not just a want, it's a responsibility!

TT

GREATEST SHOW ON T.V. They have shown a tiki mug on a couple of different episodes. A must tape on Sunday nights.

Pages: 1 12 replies