Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

New Carver in Melbourne, Florida?

Pages: 1 4 replies

B

I just found this website with some Very different and Neat tikis. Ed is the carvers anme and I envited him to TC. lets hope he comes onboard.
http://www.edsheadstikis.com/index.html
Check it out

Cool tikis, neat style! Hope Ed makes it to our forum.

I meet ED last year(june) when i was driving around FLA looking to buy some carved tikis for my back yard. he carves on the back deck of a bar called CONCHY JOES , MELBOURNE. At first he would not talk to me about selling.he said they were not for sale,they were going on his web site to,(ready for it?) SELL. i said DUHHH!he thought i was not serious. i had to go out to my truck and bring in my copy of BOT and my photos of my bar before he would talk to me of selling. i told him then about T.C. I think he is a little out there,soooo he'll fit in just fine here at Tiki Central.By the way i think he talented, but his tikis were not the style i was looking for so i didn't buy. TD

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID on 2005-01-14 09:17 ]

Ben, i'll be making another trip last half of Feb,do you have a retail outlet in sofla?I'll be at MAI KAI,the evening of Wed,Feb,16,at the bar, work'n a few tropical cocktails.if any wants to meet ,swap some tiki stories,kill some brain cells .may stay for the show. TD

B

Sorry David, I don't have a retail outlet. Everything i carve doesn't make it past TC and I have a list of a dozen pieces to do for TC'rs and I haven't been carving recently, but will after a minor surgery on my right hand soon. Keep in touch, you never know what I may have though.

Pages: 1 4 replies