Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Surreal Life

Pages: 1 21 replies

anybody else watch this show last night?
I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes. Mini me got so drunk he passed out, (that wasn't so funny) but he got up in his wheelchair buck nekked during the night and went to a corner of a room and pissed. Then, he had this conversation with the others about the whole situation being very strange. (to my amusement) Too much.
edited to correct grammar

To appreciate beauty is to live in bliss
Dig?

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader on 2005-01-16 10:34 ]

This show looks as if it is going to be quite the roller coaster ride.

HT

I peed in the corner myself I was laughing so hard.

S

I heard that minimi is a 'tripod'. Confirm/deny?

Vern: "AlrightAlrightAlrightAlrightAlright
AlrightAlrightAlrightAlrightAlrightAlright
AlrightAlrightAlrightAlrightAlrightAlright"

***clunk ***

I SOOO am hooked on this show already!

Tri-pod? His legs are only a few inches long so it wouldn't take much... :D

Mini me likes sushi.

Is it wrong that I drooled when Jane Wiedlin went skinny dipping??!! She may be an old Go-Go, but damnit, she's still a GO-GO!!

A new episode will be on Sunday night, when the house gets inundated with small children. I'm sure there'll be big drinkin' going on once the kids are gone for the day.

This show proves ti leaf bikinis will always be fashionable.

I feel sorry for Da Brat, having to escape China Doll's "sasquatch snoring," then having to run across Vern's nekkid-scootin'-peeing incident, and this is just the beginning!

I use to like China when she was with the WWF. Now she is full of herself. What is with DaBrat? Her name should be DaBitch! And something I never thought I would say...Peter Brady is HOT! What the hell is going on?

This show has a lot of possibilities. I hope to see Minime & Adrianne Curry become the next Brigette Nielson & Flavoflave. They've already laid the foundation...trading moon shots (and she finds his moaning "ORGASMIC")

You might have something there Wreck. Strange Love. I'm really looking forward to tonight's show. What time?
:music: If we couldn't laugh then we'd all go insane :music:

Did you guys over there know we've got Brigette Neilson on our Big Brother at the moment, and they brought in Jackie Stallone as an extra housemate

[ Edited by: cheekytiki on 2005-01-16 10:34 ]

K
Kono posted on Sun, Jan 16, 2005 7:41 PM

I don't know who many of these people are! Who's Adrienne Curry? Who's the guy in the sock cap (never caught his name) and who's Da Brat?

I love Flav but Brigitte looks she's been partaking in some very hard living. Hard to believe she's 41. Looks quite a bit older.

HT

If you missed tonights episode, it wasn't funny or eventful. Only Jane Wiedlin came in with a few zingers. And I drooled myself, even though she's old enough to be my mom.

I had no idea you were that young!

Lol. I'm old for my age. 22, to be exact.

D

This show is disturbing on so many levels that I can't begin to elaborate.I've seen earlier incarnations,and it reminded me of a train wreck.

K
Kono posted on Mon, Jan 17, 2005 6:10 PM

On 2005-01-17 12:31, Hale Tiki wrote:
Lol. I'm old for my age. 22, to be exact.

Not as old as Brigitte is for her age. Am I the only one who thinks this? Brigitte's a few months younger than me but looks way older than my mom! I gotta make sure Flav never meets my mother.

HT

She looks late 50's. Hell, my grandmother, who is 75, I belive, has less wrikles than her. But, she is "European"and the "European" way is always better. Looks like 2 packs a day for 20 years has taken its toll.

S

Ok, you guys sparked my curiosity so I watched it last night. Too funny. I thought they were gonna have to call 911 on MinnieMe.
Who knows maybe they did.

Don't waste your time watching the 10 kids episode. Not funny.

Pages: 1 21 replies