Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

hot-rod god tiki lamps

Pages: 1 20 replies

I have five new "hot-rod god" pin-stripe tiki lamps almost completed. some of you may have seen them at the "tiki art now" show in san fran last year or even in the show catalog. Anyway, each one has it's own unique paint scheme and are limited editions. If anyone is interested, i will be offering them on ebay for $225.00 with a buy it now of $250.00 and will include shipping. They sold at the show for $300 each, which means a savings of $50 per lamp. I would like to give TCers first shot at them before posting them on ebay, if anyone is interested. I was going to send them out to L,A. for another gallery show in march, but that would mean marking them up to $500 each to cover the gallery's cut. I can send pics to anyone who may be interested. Let me know...thanks!

HT

pics of the lamps, pleeeeease! [email protected]

K

Yes, I would like to see these too. [email protected]

Thx,

Kanaka

Pics for me too: [email protected].
Thanks.

Pics please. [email protected]

thanks for all the replys folks!! the lamps will be finished up this weekend and pics will be ready monday night(hopefully). -i'll send them out a.s.a.p.

K

Tipsy,

Any word on he pictures?

sorry.... been super swamped...will get pics up by the weekend...thanks all for your patience.

okay...sorry for the delay...those of you that requested pics should have recieved some. I sent out pics of two more lamps to you folks tonight.....still got two more to complete yet. will get them done and in your mailboxes by sunday night at the latest. thanks!!

Thanks for sending the pics. Your lamps look awesome. I have a few friends that are into hotrods that will be very interested.

K
kauno posted on Thu, Feb 3, 2005 7:48 AM

Hey Tipsy,

Any chance you could post some pics on Tiki Central, please?

Thanks!

Okay...I posted the first three lamps on ebay tonight,,,,now you all can see them. check under auctions by rum-dum. thanks!!

Okay...I posted the first three lamps on ebay tonight,,,,now you all can see them. check under auctions by rum-dum. thanks!!

..don't make me repeat myself!!!

okay- the last two hot-rod god lamps i have made thus far have been posted on ebay under auctions by rum-dum......enjoy!!

R

How about posting a link ?

sounds good....how do I go about it??

R

go here for the details or just cut and paste your ebay address and someone will link it for you
http://www.tikicentral.com/faq.php#html

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Feb 8, 2005 6:28 PM

Since there was no link I browsed Kauno's website and I really enjoy the stuff. I think that I need one of those shirts with the wagons on it. Up to 4xL. It might just fit. 6'10" with a belly.

aloha!!
Thanks to all that showed interest in my lamps. I sold all but one lamp, which will be re-listed on ebay soon, and got an order for a customized lamp. I will be making four more over the next few weeks that will all be in the "rat-rod style". I promise to get some pics posted here first next time .....thanks again!!

S

Still waiting to see pics of these things...:D

Pages: 1 20 replies