Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Shag at home ~

Pages: 1 9 replies

in the LA Times
Shag

very interesting article, and nice pictures too! i absolutely adore the TV Mirror.

ps: if you need a registration use:
name: bags123
password: bags123
courtesy of bugmenot.com

That was a great article Dogbytes.
Well, my respect for him just went up a notch.

Thanks Dogbytes, that was really cool!

A friend sent me the link this morning. I agree with you on the TV mirror, dogbytes. A nice pad.

T

Strange, I was looking at the article then left to take some pictures. When I came back I was not able to view the pictures and then the article itself. It said that I had to regiter. I liked what I saw.

ok, saw the bag123 thing, sweet

[ Edited by: teaKEY on 2005-01-20 12:09 ]

and here is the king at home in shag's home...

Your Ultra Style Guide for Modern Living!

[ Edited by: Futura Girl on 2005-01-20 16:10 ]

TT

I am a big Shag fan! I know he's EVERYWHERE, but he is the reason I found my way here. He's also a cool guy who seems to have taken over my house. I'm serious, he is everywhere in my house. I can't escape his prints, calenders, bar stuff!! If you want one pricey item from Shag, get the Starlight Bar cabinet-very cool.

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 07:02 ]

I loved the Easter Island moai poolside.

He lives in the world his paintings reflect.
What a lucky guy Shag is - living the life of tiki!

Thank you for posting this article! I majored in interior design in college, and fell in love with such styles. In fact, I was the ONLY one in my entire class, and in the other classes going on as well, who was into this type of style of design. Everyone else seemed to be into nothing but corinthian columns, statues of cherubs, and vases of silk fake roses. gags softly
This, for me, was a fantastic article. I have a lust for seeing how other people live. Especially people with good taste, for a change. :wink: lol!

Lenore

Pages: 1 9 replies