Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Noob

Pages: 1 12 replies

Hey, everyone!

After lurking for weeks on this forum, I thought that I'd join, seeing that you seem like a cool bunch (you're into Tiki culture; it don't get cooler than that!).

So, go easy on me!

Aloha!

[ Edited by: astrosurf on 2005-01-23 03:43 ]

[ Edited by: astrosurf on 2005-01-23 15:04 ]

D

Welcome to TC, it's to early in the morning for me and not enuff coffee. Doc Tiki

B

Welcome Astrosurf. Come on in and stay awhile.

On 2005-01-23 03:39, astrosurf wrote:
So, go easy on me!

No f#ckin' way man. We're gonna ride you like a rented mule. Jus' kiddin' astrosurf. Feel free to plant yourself at the TC bar and drink from the scorpion bowl of absolute truth.

Thank you, all of you!

T

Astrosurf, what's your Tiki bar like? Outerspace or Island of the Dammed.
Tikiboy

Welcome aboard

On 2005-01-24 23:08, tikiboy wrote:
Astrosurf, what's your Tiki bar like? Outerspace or Island of the Dammed.
Tikiboy

Kinda like "Outerspace." I've been having trouble finding affordable tiki stuff, so I've been slumming it out at Target and Spencer's. I found some mugs that are in different colors and different faces, so my Tiki Room looks a little lysergic.

I also purchased some (fake) shrunken heads from Archie McFee to hang over the bar for the "Island of the Damned" effect.

Hey there. Welcome aboard Astroturf. You'll quickly come to realize that everyone here is pretty cool and informative.

On 2005-01-26 14:51, SON OF MOTHRA wrote:
Welcome aboard Astroturf.

"Astroturf"?

Aloha Astrosurf.

I notice that you use Photo Bucket. How do you like it? I was taking a look at it, but I hate all the junk mail I get when I sign up for stuff like that. Let me know what it does.

Welcome aboard, the first Mai Tai is on me!

On 2005-01-27 04:45, astrosurf wrote:

On 2005-01-26 14:51, SON OF MOTHRA wrote:
Welcome aboard Astroturf.

"Astroturf"?

I couldn't pass that up. Actually....... it was really just a typo. Damn Mai Tai lunch meetings! Sorry about that AstroSURF.

finkdaddy, I like Photobucket very well. I have never received any spam as a result of signing up with them (at least I don't think so; I have a great spam-blocker).

SON OF MOTHRA, I took no offense to your "typo"; I was just having fun with it, too!

[ Edited by: astrosurf on 2005-01-27 18:39 ]

[ Edited by: astrosurf on 2005-01-27 18:40 ]

Pages: 1 12 replies