Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

4FT.Handcarved bar top.Good enough or No.

Pages: 1 20 replies

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-02-05 20:08 ]

B

Your stuff is so cool. I to have been a parrot head for as long as I can rember. Keep up the great work.
Bob

Thanks Bob.I am trying.Great tiki by the way.I think you found your ninch.

Parrot what?

HT

wait, are you the same person that offers these on ebay, and ahs a kenny chesney signed bartop?

HEY! YEA! a few.Only signed by me.Coming out with a new one.Somebeach somewhere.Sort of like the 5-oclock somewhere only spelt different.

Found it tough living on the gods alone.

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-01-30 07:13 ]

Good one Lake........

G.

There are hundreds of millions of thousands of Buffett fans.What can I say.

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-01-30 07:16 ]

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-01-25 14:14 ]

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=6768&forum=6

So, Buffet has been into tiki his whole life, or he picked it up to sell more music? I don't see the relation between Key West and the South Seas Islands.

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2005-01-25 22:34 ]

Another good one Lake....You took the words right out of my mouth.

H

As far as what Sonofabeach is doing, I think it's just fine as there is nothing wrong with taking money from a parrot head.
:wink:

People are attracted to what ever makes them feel good inside.Rather it be Tiki or Buffett.

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-01-30 07:18 ]

HT

On 2005-01-26 08:11, sonofabeach wrote:
...humping a picture of Buffett.

THAT'S HILARIOUS!@#!

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki on 2005-01-26 09:20 ]

HAKALUGI.Great sense of humor.I like the way you think.However I see it as them taking advantage of me.Where else can you get a south seas paradise island parrotthead handcarved bermuda colored tiki hawaiian trimmed florida keys buffett inspired bamboo wrapped tuck n roll half the price mexican riveara palm tree painted decked and lowered custom made california slammed southern coast airbrushed footrest shelf included made in the thousand islands Tropical induced TikiBar.OH! YEA! Support legs included.

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-01-26 09:42 ]

Sonofabeach, don't worry about the Parrothead/anti-Parrothead arguments, they've been raging for years. Some people just don't like his music, some don't like that ONE DAMN SONG, some don't like his bastardization of the "Tiki Lifestyle," some just like to argue. Personally I liked some of his early stuff, but I haven't liked anything he's done since the early Eighties ("Pencil Thin Moustache" is probably my favorite), and too much of his output seems to be complaining about how he wasn't famous when he was starting out or that he misses the good times when he wasn't famous back when he was starting out.

I do like the fact that he owns, maintains & flys his own China Clipper flying boat. I also like that he brought Don Ho, Martin Denny & Henry Kopono up on stage during his last concert in Hawaii, and recorded & released a CD including him & Mr. Denny playing "Quiet Village," and him & Henry Kopono playing "Volcano" & "Back To The Island."

Thanks freddiefreelance.It's good to know somebody still likes me.Well! You did not actully say you liked me but I am still going with that.

Thanks for the archives.Great reading.Checked out your woodworkings.Excellent, Love the lamps.I will trade you a bartop for them.Whata you say.Just Kidding

[ Edited by: sonofabeach on 2005-06-14 07:59 ]

Pages: 1 20 replies