Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hawaiian shirts in London?

Pages: 1 4 replies

C

Does anyone know a good place to buy Hawaiian shirts in London? I prefer the ones with bold geometric designs above the "soft palm-tree print" variety.

Thanks in advance,

CHRIS

Usually the second hand/ vintage stores are best, such as in Camden etc. Try Rocket and in the Camden markets.
Also there are some vintage stores in the West End area.

Apart from that, eBay.

i lived in london from 2001-2003. here's what i remember:

there was a shop on king's rd that only sold new aloha shirts based upon classic designs(closer to the fulham broadway stop than sloane square?) along w/ a few vintage clothing shops (closer to sloane square) that had tons of vintage aloha shirts. of course, you'll pay king's road prices!

you might want to try camden market & maybe spittlefields for more afforable stuff.

shops on brick lane were chocked full of 'em a few years ago too. but again, kinda pricey.

& then there are the big retail surf shops, like quiksilver, mambo, etc. around covent garden & other places.

there are a few other places that i vaguely remember, but i'm not 100% sure about street names, etc. if i remember anything else, i'll let you know.

good luck!

HT

I found a few at the big markets on saturday mornings outside the center of town. I can't remember which section fo london it was though.

Wave Shoppe will ship International and shipping to the UK is cheap and fast, most orders only take 4 days.

http://www.waveshoppe.com

All of our Hawaiian shirts are custom made in the USA and they come in men and womens sizes.

Pages: 1 4 replies