Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Paying Homage To Your Brain

Pages: 1 9 replies

I had no problem reading the names of the colors, not the color of the fonts, and I'm not color-blind. What does that mean? Half my brain is not hooked in? Too much is crossing left to right?
Uh oh.

DZ

On 2005-01-24 17:01, ZebraTiki wrote:
I had no problem reading the names of the colors, not the color of the fonts, and I'm not color-blind. What does that mean?

It means you're doing it backwards. Try reading the color of the text, not the actual text itself. For example, the first one would be 'green' (the color of the text) not 'yellow' (the text itself).

Much more challenging! :wink:

Colored Fonts?
Well Shit,
That’s another thread!

H

All you need to do is to stay focused and drunk and you can actually make this work...

I'm confused.

H

Darn it, just look at the word and tell yourself what color are the letters, no matter what it says, color is all you want.....that's all...

Damn, I'm colourblind (and can't spell like an American either). but I'm trying hard to overcome my challenge!

On 2005-01-24 20:39, Doctor Z wrote:

It means you're doing it backwards.

Ha! That's only because I couldn't do it diagonally! Just tried it the correct way... ouch. Reminds me of that old quote, "You're not drunk unless you have to hold onto the floor to keep from passing out."

I'm a leftie, so I had little trouble doing this.

Pages: 1 9 replies