Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

sigh....

Pages: 1 12 replies

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am forced to spend the next week at Hanalei Bay, Kauai....

Kauai Tiki update to follow upon return.......

:tiki:

Oh no, Pup, please let me take this bullet for you!

M
Moki posted on Mon, Jan 24, 2005 3:40 PM

This is our favorite place !! We rented a house across from the bay last year and didn't do much but float in the bay.

Have a blast and make sure to visit the Tahiti Nui many times. Oh... and the ceviche from the guy at the end of the road by the pier is great too.
Much fun....super jealous!!!

T

Pup

My deepest, heartfelt, condolences.

You will be a better person having gone through this.

Your friend

Trustar

Tough, Terry, tough...
Try to find out whatevva happened to the much touted renovation of the Coco Palms to it's vintage splendor.

Don't let it turn into "work" though.

So when I see you at the airport again, you'll be headed back from this place?
You have my deepest sympathies. My prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

Whaa, whaa whaaaaa. Ya jerk!

there's a great fish market near the hospital in lihue. I think it's called Fish Express. mmmm. fish caught that day....
go snorkeling at tunnels! have a drink at the Princeville resort! I want to go.....

M

Tell my cousin I say "How's it"
Auntie & unclei too...

MTK

D

you poor thing. i pity your very existance.

that said, here's my trip report for the horrible place you are being forced to go
Kauai

i have saimin envy.
elicia

As someone who's watched Lilo & Stitch 500 times with my Gran'daughter I'd like to know if any of the Tikis from those movies or the TV series exist, espescially that lanai with all the Tiki poles in "Stitch, the Movie (Lilo & Stitch II)."

About fricken time...

http://starbulletin.com/2005/01/26/news/index9.html

On 2005-01-24 20:23, bigbrotiki wrote:
Tough, Terry, tough...
Try to find out whatevva happened to the much touted renovation of the Coco Palms to it's vintage splendor.

Don't let it turn into "work" though.

Well, I've managed to tough it thru Kauai.... it was unbearable... nothing to do but lounge around the lush tropical landscape, down mai tais and have to put up with the local Tiki culture.....

couple of days on Oahu now, and I have to tough this part out at the Hawaiiana Hotel..... too many Tikis on the property.... its spooky! Wonder if any will fit in my carry on luggage.....

Pages: 1 12 replies