Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Harveys Mug Shelf....

Pages: 1 0 replies

........ok. Like I said before, I'm not a photographer.

Here is the Harveys' Mug Shelf. It is 5" deep X 24" long X 16" high. Built out of sturdy 1/2" mahogany ply trimmed in Bamboo and Rattan and has an old school retro finish. The decoupage articles, under a layer of polyurethane, are copies of real articles from when it opened ( notice the 5 cent price). The center photo is of my Grandfather, Eli Hedly, the one who created and installed the decor, Naida Lai, hula girl and Frank Green, architect who also worked with Eli on Trader Dicks and the Nugget. The other articles decribe the fabulous interiors and the Grand Opening night.

So, for you mug collectors and Tiki Freaks, here's a once in a lifetime collector mug shelf that will help describe why you own a Harveys mug.

These collector shelves will be #rd and signed. The # of shelves made will be determined on how many I feel like making. I have an Artistic Temperment ( as many of you know). They will start at #4. The low price of 40.00 each plus shipping for TC members. Email [email protected]. (I even have paypal now! Wo!)

Mugs not included. Display only.

[ Edited by: revbambooben on 2005-01-26 21:28 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies