Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Fireball Island

Pages: 1 8 replies

Fun article on the board game "Fireball Island" here.

I miss fun board games like this one, the Green Ghost, Haunted Mansion, etc....

T

My favorite game hands down. I still have most of the peices but missing a bridge.

Damn that brings back some memories - one of my childhood friends used to drive me crazy wanting to play Fireball Island constantly. I don't know why I was never interested in playing but when I continually turned him down he started recruiting other kids in the neighborhood for marathon sessions of Fireball Island. To this day I'm sure he still has the game in his basement somewhere and probably drives his wife insane wanting to play it!

T

Dude, I haven't heard from you in forever. actually my wife enjoys the game very much. just kidding

J

:lol:

Dracula Ring by "RUZI"!

B

Sweet. Used to love that game. I saw this post on friday and spent the entire weekend trying to find it in my attic! No luck, but I DID unearth MB's The Dark Tower and Shogun. Couldnt convince the wahine to play, but they're out & ready for battle!! Gonna play pre-superbowl next weekend. whoo-hoo!! (damn, I'm such a geek)

Still the best cover to a board game ever - and no. I cannot convince my wahine to play either....

B

Green Ghost was a great game as a kid too. Never had that one, but my best friend did. That and Which Witch, another good "spooky" themed game.

If the wahines wont play, then we need to organize a tc game night thru shout or something so we can all play these damn things..."i rolled a 6, moving to the A-shaped brigde...I rolled a 1, launching a fireball at you, etc etc" heh heh. The sheer confusion I see in trying it makes it all the more worth trying!

http://bargoyle.yafro.com/

Pages: 1 8 replies