Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mr Smiley, Shelly and Kiliki are Tiki Farm Famous!!!

Pages: 1 15 replies

M

I am anxiously awaiting the payment for my professional "modeling" fees!!! Scroll to Mai-Kai Mystery Bowl photo near the bottom.
http://www.tikifarm.com/html/bowls.htm

[ Edited by: mrsmiley on 2005-02-01 18:12 ]

15 minutes DONE!

M

Too cool you guys. Way to go!

M

I'll be awaiting payment for TAKING that picture!

(Discount on my APE mug will be acceptable)

As Mr. Smiley's "current" partner/solicitor/attorney/modeling agent, I hereby respectfully request that any such payment to him be delivered directly to me on his behalf, in the form of non-clearanced Tiki Farm mugs and volcano bowls.

Very truly yours,

Wyatt Urp

I

I swear that if I did not know those three personally, I would have thought that this was a vintage photo from the early 60's.

Vern

K

yeah, the pic looks great... totally 60s. but i'm just gonna come out and say it... the price for that bowl is totally beyond the 60s.

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 11:52 ]

H

That is a fantastic photo!

News Alert People,
Your suppose to stick the straw through the mouths. :) I know the angle needs to be a little wider.
I own this bowl and love it!

M

On 2005-02-01 23:29, Humuhumu wrote:

Thanks, Humu! You see, if yu just hold the camera still....

:wink:

M

On 2005-02-01 23:29, Humuhumu wrote:

Thanks, Humu! You see, if you just hold the camera still....

:wink:

T

I think I am going to have to contact my attorney, or at least Bruce's attorney, about getting my share of the mechanical royalties from the use of my right elbow in the picture.

On 2005-02-02 09:42, tikibars wrote:
I think I am going to have to contact my attorney, or at least Bruce's attorney, about getting my share of the mechanical royalties from the use of my right elbow in the picture.

Sorry James, the legal standard is that you have to be recognizable - since your face is not in it it would be a TOUGH argument! (see my post under the amazon yellow pages thread:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=12931&forum=6&14 )

M

On 2005-02-02 11:11, dangergirl299 wrote:

On 2005-02-02 09:42, tikibars wrote:

Sorry James, the legal standard is that you have to be recognizable - since your face is not in it it would be a TOUGH argument! (see my post under the amazon yellow pages thread:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=12931&forum=6&14 )

i FIND James's eblow to be quite recognizable--he is always using it on me when he is making his way to the bar!!! (kidding! ) :)

edited by me in protest. Send me a Mai-Tai and a PM and i'll share more.

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2009-02-23 10:30 ]

Pages: 1 15 replies