Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Humuhumu gets mad props....

Pages: 1 14 replies

TM

An article on Critiki was on the front page of the LIFE Section in the Orange County Register today. Congrats Humuhumu...Critiki has now been unleashed on the masses in O.C.

R

Congrats , you should be very proud of your hard work.

Way to go humu!!!

Well deserved mad props.

A

Critiki showed up on the popular blog, boing boing, the other day

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/01/24/the_mother_of_all_ti.html

Humu, you're on fire

Mahalo,
Al

H

Thanks for all the kind words. Yeah, it's been a heck of a couple weeks for Critiki! Mostly I'm glad that people who might enjoy it are learning about it.

I didn't have a chance today to make it to a newsstand to pick up a copy of the OC Register, if anyone is able to save me a copy of just the Life section front page, I would terribly appreciate it.

Congrats! Is there anything The Humu can't do?

H

On 2005-02-02 00:34, floratina wrote:
Congrats! Is there anything The Humu can't do?

Sing.

Ha! I know better.

TM

On 2005-02-01 23:12, Humuhumu wrote:
Thanks for all the kind words. Yeah, it's been a heck of a couple weeks for Critiki! Mostly I'm glad that people who might enjoy it are learning about it.

I didn't have a chance today to make it to a newsstand to pick up a copy of the OC Register, if anyone is able to save me a copy of just the Life section front page, I would terribly appreciate it.

I have a copy you can have if you haven't gotten one yet. PM me to let me know how to get it to ya'.

*On 2005-02-02 00:34, floratina wrote:*Congrats! Is there anything The Humu can't do?
Be fat and ugly. Just can't do it.

Congrats, Humu2! This is way cool.

T

Excellent work, Humuhumu! Don't forget us little people when you're awl famous and accepting your awards...we will probably need to borrow money!

M

Cool...

keep on rockin it!

H

Oh, it was just a little blurb really, not a full article. I was happy to have it, don't get me wrong.

The paper sent me a couple copies that I received today, so dont' worry about saving me a copy, thanks so much for being willing to do so, though.

Pages: 1 14 replies