Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Happy Birthday, Cherry Capri!

Pages: 1 13 replies

Everyone should give their Birthday wishes to our Queen at the Tiki Ti tonight, but since I can't be there, Happy Birthday Queen Cherry!

A

CP, have a Fabulous day, Darling!!!!
Mahalo,
al

Happy Birthday Cherry!

M

Yeah Cherry!! 25 only comes around once: live it up!!

TB

A very Happy Birthday!

TBird.

y’ain’t got no right
no, no you don’t
ah, to be so exiting
won’t need bright lights
no, no we won’t
gonna make her own lightning

she got the way to move me, cherry baby

happiez! j(neil diamond)$

TM

Happy birthday to the fabulous and exciting Cheri Capri!

Cento anni!!!!

Lucas Vigor AKA Tiki Mick from the Smokin menehunes!

Best to ya, Cherry-O-Baby!

http://www.samgambino.com

T

Happy birthday Cherry!!!!!!!!!

M

:drink: :drink: :drink: Happy Birthday Cherry!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

H

Happy birthday to our very own Queen! I wonder if one of the Mikes would be willing to try making a Cherry Martini for you tonight?

A very happy Birthday to you!

If not for the Vicadan (sp?) cover the effects of a days worth of rootcanal, I'de be at the Tiki Ti raising a toast to you.

(Small Scandalous admission, I've never been to Tiki Ti!) I hear the gasps! Its always been closed, or I've just been hammered from work, instead of getting hammered.

And tonight would have made the perfect reason to go.

Again, a very Happy Birthday to you. May your next year be so Zazz! that words won't be able to desribe it!

Thank you all so very much. I almost missed this entire thread! I actually ended up spending my night in Palm Springs and just got back in. So I missed you all at the Tiki Ti. :( But I hear that Futura Girl was there and Humuhumu was, too. Well, maybe next year - I'll throw a party with cherry martinis?

Hey... by the way, I got a brand new pink bicyle for my birthday!!! Of course - it's not as cool as Trader Pup's MaiTaiCycles, but it will do :)

I feel especially special to share a b-day with the lovely and talented Miss Shelly!

Mahalo for all the good wishes.
Cheers!

Visit http://www.cherrycapri.com!

[ Edited by: Cherry Capri on 2005-02-03 02:48 ]

Pages: 1 13 replies