Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Fisherman 2 yrs @ Otto's NYC

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

Come down to Otto's Shrunken Head this Monday night Feb-7 to celebrate Fisherman's 2 years of performing their weekly tiki ritual. Congrats to Brian, Kyle and Eric for fanning and carrying the east coast tiki torch.
Otto's is at 538 14th St. bet. Ave A & B NYC
-steve

T

Congrats, you guys. We hope to see you again at this year's Oasis. You really rocked the house last year.

On 2005-02-05 10:53, Tiki-bot wrote:
Congrats, you guys. We hope to see you again at this year's Oasis. You really rocked the house last year.

We'll definately be playing at Tiki Oasis V, with some new surprises and a BRAND NEW RECORD!! We'll also be playing in the LA area the week before Oasis... so keep an eye out for some tour dates coming soon! We can't wait to get back out there...

--tikidrummer

DZ

On 2005-02-06 14:38, tikidrummer wrote:

We'll definately be playing at Tiki Oasis V, with some new surprises and a BRAND NEW RECORD!! We'll also be playing in the LA area the week before Oasis... so keep an eye out for some tour dates coming soon! We can't wait to get back out there...

--tikidrummer

Fisherman at Oasis??
Brand new record??
LA dates beforehand??

WOW! Good news definitely comes in threes!

Keep us posted on those tour dates!!

MC

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, FISHERMAN!!!!

I love you guys!!

Sorry that I missed your bash--it's the one night of the year that I work late at the Met for their Family Benefit. (This happened last year as well for your 1st anniversary party.)

You are the best!!

Manic Cat

T

Fisherman Rules!!! It was great having them play at our college here. Would love to get them back into Connecticut again, but definitely going to catch them at Otto's in the fall.

S

Many good times with the Fishermen at Otto's!Congrats guys! Look forward to seeing you in LA sometime.

Regards to all my Northeast homies.

Pages: 1 6 replies