Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

First documented case: e-Tourett's Syndrome

Pages: 1 3 replies

T

Hey Folks!

How's it been? Well, let me tell you about my last month or so...

As we all know, mental illness is never far behind the cutting edge of technology (I think).

As such, it was both amazing and annoying that I was recently diagnosed as the first human suffering from what has just been termed "e-Tourett's syndrome.

Much to my suprise, through the thougtful help and guidance of my IBT (Intensive Behavioral Therapist), I found that I - Tiki Bong - actually suffered from this devasting mental disorder! (gasp).

It seems, unbeknownest to me, whenever I would post a topic on TC, rude, unthoughtful, unhealthy, foul and unsavory words would just come out!

I was forced, by good doctor Von Hinklestrom - to review each and every one of my previous post. I could NOT believe the things I would post about some of our dear fellow TC members.

After my month-long stay and the Von Hinklestrom sanitarium, located just outside the inner-most part of outer-Mongolia, I have made what the good Doktor could only describe as a miraculous recovery!

So, I'm back and as soon as I can think of something of substance to post, I'll post...

B

Well, Welcome back. I hope the "Cure" dosen't make you just an Old Stick in the Mud, lifeless character. If you are not your old self, we may not want you back.
Darn, booted for being good, booted for being bad. We can't win
Glad to have you back anyway

Mahalo Benzart,

Kind of reminds me of the scene in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, when Jack's character returns from the electro-shock therapy.

Well, there is no alternative. From now on it's tiki/hawaiiana/music and self-depreciating humor posts.

How do we know you're not really just a "Stepford_Bong"??

Can a local member please remove his head and check to make sure it's not all filled with electronics?

Pages: 1 3 replies