Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Central is now on Pacific Time

Pages: 1 12 replies

Posts now represent pacific time.

H

Shouldn't it be Hawaii time? (GMT-10)

DZ

Gee... I always thought it was on (Tiki) Central time!

T

Whew! Now I can through away that pesky watch... Thanks Hanford!

TC

I always thought it should be set to Mai Tai-me.

T

As someone on EST, I am deeply offended by your choice of west coast time for the standard of TC. Just because we are a minority doesnt mean you can ignore us with your baltant partisanism. I am going to stage a protest! (in 3 hours from now)

T

All right fish! I'm with you, I'll join your protest except is it three hours ahead? or three hours behind?

dern, the fact that TC time had not been pacific time up to this point reinforced my theory that hanford lived in a secret underground lair in the desert :) ah, well...

H

Thank you Lord.

M

dern, the fact that TC time had not been pacific time up to this point reinforced my theory that hanford lived in a secret underground lair in the desert

The truth is much stranger than that fiction. I could go on, but last time I let out a little "too much" information I got a visit from a few really clean-cut looking guys in dark business suits. Next thing I remembered was waking up in the Ladies Room of a Denny's restaurant in Blythe, Ca. Bruised, shoeless, wearing a Hello Kitty! sweatshirt and stuck with an unpaid bill for several Grand Slam breakfast specials... extra hash browns.

So..... HL is a mild-mannered software genius, he likes all things Tiki and prefers his privacy. That's all I know, there's nothing else to say. Nope, nothing at all. I ain't making that mistake again. I don't mind buying a few Grand Slams, but the Blythe Sheriff's Dept is really short on patience.

midnite

8T

Heck, this is no big deal peeps. It's the same as ebay now and we're all used to that clock!

On 2005-02-06 23:12, Hakalugi wrote:
Shouldn't it be Hawaii time?

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 11:54 ]

Pages: 1 12 replies