Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

ebay- tiki decals by Chongolio

Pages: 1 9 replies

C

Aloha, I have just posted my first custom Tiki decal on ebay and thought some of you folks may be interested in checking them out. The Auction ends on the 19th of October. Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=912441351&rd=1
If I get a decent response or some positive feedback , I would be tempted to sell more of my tropical decals. So bring on the feedback.
Mahalo for the interest.
Chongolio

Here is a pic of the decal so you dont have to make a trip to e-bay. It is 5x3"

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2002-10-11 14:21 ]

I think it looks pretty frikin' kool man I will get bid on one and see whut happens.."tiki thuggery at large" Kreepytiki Jaksin

T

Chongo

Nice work. I'm down for 2. Keep us posted on anything new.

Trustar

Pretty cool Chongolio!

Will you have this (and your future designs) available in a reverse-adhesive application? You know, where you can apply this on the INSIDE of the window. It would help keep down the wear & tear on the decal, as well as those pranksters who think they can remove each piece of your decal and put it on their car or skateboard. (remember, I'm in Huntington Beach, CA).

SugarCaddyDaddy

Alright! Thanks for the encouragement.
It is my first time selling anything I have made on ebay so I didn't really know what to expect. It is an interesting marketing medium for the enterprisng artists out there.

As for the reversible part of If you want to put on the inside of your window go right ahead. Its ready to go. No need to reverse cut it, cuz there isn't any text.

Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2002-10-10 19:05 ]

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2002-10-11 14:00 ]

D

nifty! do you have a website?

im tempted to buy.. but .. i'm a "costco" kind of shopper ~ like to buy a bunch of stuff, and pay only one shipping..

do you have other designs to offer too?

thanks ~ elicia

Please allow me too elucidate on Chongolio and my decal endeavors. I do have quite a few designs. More tikis, fishes, flowers and leis, sharks, cocktail glasses, mermaids, surfers, waves, tropical fruits, I go off into other themes also. Stuff like flaming eyeballs, skaters, iron crosses, shrunken heads.
I have been poking around this forum for a bit and I dig the island vibes. Also, I have been wanting give e-bay a try and spread my decals beyond my area code. y'all appear to be e-bay friendly and you dig the island vibe as well...
So that brings us to now. I do not have a website that sells or shows any of my decal designs mostly due to the fact that I am busy and have been really just been playing with the idea of trying to peddle my decals. I do have a printed brochurer that has 12 of my exotic items listed. Anybody who wants to check them out Private message me with an address and I will send it out to you. one more thing if you will please excuse the plug, I can create custom work as well for anybody who may want to see there own design worked out in vinyl. I have done a few drum heads and countless cars and signs.
Thanx again for all the interest you folks have shown. You are keeping me inspired.
Aloha,
Chongolio

O.K. Folks,
only five days left of my decal auction. As an extra bonus, Mention Tiki Central when you make your payment and I will send with your order a FREE
puffer fish decal.(Check out the pic I have included.)
Thanks again for all the encouragement and interest I will be having another auction next week with two more Tiki designs.
Cheers,
Chongolio

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2002-10-14 19:08 ]

YAY! i found your ebay store and bought 2 more decals (in addition to the one i bid on!)

paypal e-money heading your way...thanks!!!

Yeah,
I just got it up and have been trying to get stuff added when I have the time. Everyone is now invited to take a look at my store on ebay. I am still working things out so input is encouraged.
http://www.stores.ebay.com/lostisletradingpost

Happy Halloween.
Chongolio

Pages: 1 9 replies