Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: The coolest bar ever..pics on pg2

Pages: 1 19 replies

I think there was a old thread this was pictured in but I didnt see it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=3957285165&rd=1

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-02-13 12:44 ]

D

So over the top,it's unbelievable! I LOVE this-wish I had the shekels to be able to bring it home.

F

I would love to see a TCer get this!

HT

sweet mother of christ.

FS: ONE LEFT NUT OR KIDNEY, $9,000. WILL SELL IMMEDIATELY TO PURCHASE BAR.

WOW WOW WOW!

How incredibly cool is THAT!

So right when they say tiki wet dream. I think I'm in love.

-Tw

On 2005-02-08 06:47, Hale Tiki wrote:
sweet mother of christ.

FS: ONE LEFT NUT OR KIDNEY, $9,000. WILL SELL IMMEDIATELY TO PURCHASE BAR.

I will see you left nut and raise you a appendix and tonsules

I think it's funny there is all this cool and original art - obviously inspired by disney's tiki room but much creepier - and then it's all built around one of those cheapy wal-mart water fountains! I have that exact fountain in my tiki bar, except mine is surrounded by tiny Hilo Hatties tikis and lots of lush real plants, on a small vintage red dinette table.

B

Boy I wish I had the bucks too. I'll raise the bet with one of my left nuts and a finger.
i would at Least love to be able to See this thing in person. It really looks like a beast.
Thanks for posting it.

T

Hmmmm, this was on ebay a couple years ago. I saved the pics cuz I thought it was so cool. Don't remember if it sold or if this is the same seller as before.

K
Kono posted on Tue, Feb 8, 2005 4:22 PM

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

So do ya think someone made a side offer? Isn't that unusual on a Buy It Now item?

K
Kono posted on Tue, Feb 8, 2005 5:35 PM

Upon further review...the seller appears to be the person who made the bar, Thomas Kuntz. Maybe he sold it in a shop in the real world. It reads as if he plans on making some more of these. The drummers move to the rhythms of the music you pipe in! He's got some crazy awesome skills.

$9000 for left nut and a finger? you can do better. go fake a slip and fall at the local wal-mart, toss severed finger and nut on the floor next to you. $9,000,000 offered by wal-mart lawyers to settle without even going to court.

JT

You have to visit his website! As stated before...this guy has mad skills. Very unique niche he has carved out for himself.

Yeah this thing is cool. I made this stand for the lady that bought the fountain. She lives in Manhattan Beach and does some modeling. She contacted the seller off ebay after the guy ended it. It just wasn't going for what he wanted for it. Also made a black bamboo bar for the lady.

Was she the hand model?

Hey! I know who Thomas Kuntz is. I'm a science fiction/horror figure modeler and he's one of the best sculptors around. Extremely classy both in choice of subjects and execution. I have his Nosferatu kit and it's one of my favorites. He was quite the Goth back then, glad to see he's still got it.

Someone needs to post the photos here so they will still be around long after the ebay page is gone...(no direct linking to the auction)

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-02-13 12:53 ]

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-02-13 12:55 ]

B

Thanx Rodeo for posting those pic's. It will be nice to be able to view these long after the auction is finished.

D

I give my thanks also for posting these,Rodeotiki-it's even more fabulous than I thought.

Pages: 1 19 replies