Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Where's Foamy?

Pages: 1 6 replies

F

Anyone hear from him lately? It's been a long time since I've seen a post from him. I'd like to see more of his art, it was getting so good...

Come back Foamy!

V
virani posted on Tue, Feb 8, 2005 1:14 PM

I was wondering also...I really like his art (as I have an original here) and I hope he still draw a lot of tiki painting.
Come back

T
teaKEY posted on Tue, Feb 8, 2005 5:13 PM

Finkdaddy, what is your logo made of. I kinda looks like a old potato.

F
foamy posted on Wed, Feb 9, 2005 10:11 AM

Hey Finkdaddy, Virani, I apologize. It's this new job. It's about 90 miles away in D.C., a two hour+ commute (I can't believe I'm doing it). I get about two hours of free time in an evening before I have to start all over again. It's been awhile since I've been able to peruse the forums or even look at my email. I stayed in for lunch today just so I could take a quick browse. I'm feeling out of touch. I'm all up to date on the space program though. I now have my weekends off and plan to get caught up. I miss TC and all you folks, and doing (or trying to do) tiki art. I'll be in touch.

Regarding teaKEY's comment, Finkdaddy, perhaps, you could start using a "new" logo?

On 2005-02-09 10:11, foamy wrote:
Hey Finkdaddy, Virani, I apologize. It's this new job. It's about 90 miles away in D.C., a two hour+ commute (I can't believe I'm doing it). I get about two hours of free time in an evening before I have to start all over again. It's been awhile since I've been able to peruse the forums or even look at my email. I stayed in for lunch today just so I could take a quick browse. I'm feeling out of touch. I'm all up to date on the space program though. I now have my weekends off and plan to get caught up. I miss TC and all you folks, and doing (or trying to do) tiki art. I'll be in touch.

Regarding teaKEY's comment, Finkdaddy, perhaps, you could start using a "new" logo?

It's so good to hear from you again, Foamy!
Glad to hear your doing well.

teaKey, it's a shrunken head I created using a 3D art rendering program. It looks kind of blurry when it is so small.

Foamy, everything is in the works, but I didn't want to play my hand until I knew eveything was going to happen for sure.

Keep in touch, I can't wait to see more from you!

W

Foamy,
Do I remember correctly that you are in or near Easton?
I am moving to Easton in the Spring but keeping (for now at least) my job in DC. When you get a chance, shoot me a PM. Who knows, maybe a Tiki carpool is possible.

tiki carpool!!! like the sound of that.

downside: arriving at work at 8:00 am with a few mai-tais under your belt :drink:

Pages: 1 6 replies