Tiki Central / California Events

Blue Hawaiians at the Lava Lounge 2/10 & 2/11

Pages: 1 4 replies

D

Shhhh...I think it's a secret!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=750&forum=11&14

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2005-02-08 08:59 ]

The question is:

Are the MaiKai gents going to open, again?

IG

On 2005-02-08 18:25, christiki295 wrote:
The question is:

Are the MaiKai gents going to open, again?

Aloha! Thanks so much for asking, Christiki295! You have always been one of our biggest supporters and we appreciate it for sure! The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa will not be at these particular shows as we're holed up in a studio polishing up our routine for our upcoming album recording session in two weeks! For anyone that would like to be notified of the Spring release of our disc, send us an e-mail at aloha(NOSPAM)@mkgents.com and we'll put you on the list. Mucho mahalos!

-Iuka Grogg

Just say "Ee-you-kah"
Sway your hula hips over to http://www.mkgents.com

[ Edited by: Iuka Grogg on 2005-02-09 14:32 ]

[i]On 2005-02-09 14:31, Iuka Grogg wrote:

The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa will not be at these particular shows as we're holed up in a studio polishing up our routine for our upcoming album recording session in two weeks! For anyone that would like to be notified of the Spring release of our disc

I trust you also will be posting such important news here!

On 2005-02-09 19:49, christiki295 wrote:

[i]On 2005-02-09 14:31, Iuka Grogg wrote:

The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa will not be at these particular shows as we're holed up in a studio polishing up our routine for our upcoming album recording session in two weeks! For anyone that would like to be notified of the Spring release of our disc

I trust you also will be posting such important news here!

Indeed!

Pages: 1 4 replies