Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tepco skull mug

Pages: 1 45 replies

Hi,
We have the old Tepco skull mug production molds at our CA kiln. They're pretty beat up and only in production molds as mentioned. So, we've cast 15 pieces each out of 10 molds for a total of 150 mugs and can't do any more. It's in black satin and it's a last hoorah for the Tepco design. We're selling them inexpensively ($19.95) so that people can enjoy this piece without spending $50-$100 on eBay. It looks pretty cool in black... "Black Skull"... we think it's pretty unique. The molds are all gone now. Check it out at Tiki Farm. They go on sale this Friday night at 6:00pm. I think you'll like them... and they're heavy too, about 2 lbs. each. Peace and hug Bax.
Mahaloz,
Holden

Save one for me!

(yeah I know, get in line and fight the crowds like everyone else)

-Z

S
sinner posted on Wed, Feb 9, 2005 9:22 AM

Must..have...this mug

I got the advance email sent out on this. It looks great. Hopefully one will find it's way to my collection.

Waiting for today at 6 p.m.!

TD

Get them while they're hot!

HT

ORDERED!

Thank you. Your order has been successfully processed.
Order number : 1126822

I got two! Anyone else?

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki on 2005-02-11 18:07 ]

K

Arrrrrrr.....(Sorry Ben!)

Order in!!!

Kanaka

TD

Order #1126815. For 2 as well.

[ Edited by: Tiki Dude on 2005-02-11 18:17 ]

#1126841. Can't wait!

T

Order #1126835. Bought 2, one as a gift. Feel the tiki warmth!

1126971 order was accepted, but still may not be met. I got there about 45 minutes late, but figured I'd try anyway.

After much fumbling, screwing up, and heart palpitations, I placed my order!

I can hardly wait!!

I wonder if they're sold out yet?

The Infamous Black Skull Mug!!! Ordered mine at 9 EST. One for me and one for my son, Grasshopper.

Ordered two because I am an internet hosebeast.

The glaze though... do the pictures do it justice? It seemed the detail was a bit lacking, like a bad cast and glaze from Taiwan or something.

T

On 2005-02-11 21:20, tikimonkey wrote:

The glaze though... do the pictures do it justice? It seemed the detail was a bit lacking, like a bad cast and glaze from Taiwan or something.

As stated on the web page at Tiki Farm, these are made from 15 original Tepco molds, 10 mugs from each mold. So the detail probably won't be outstanding. But I think the cool thing is, you're getting a little bit of tiki history in a new product, in an original color. It's doubtful you'll come across such a beast very often, and I'm surprised they haven't sold out by now! Destined to be a sought after collectible in a year or less, that's my guess.

does anyone know if they are all soldout already?

T

As of this morning, the Buy Now button still works on the order page, so I'd say they're still available.

I was rushing around like a spaz Fridaynite trying to get everything done , to go over a friends house with highspeed hookup. Well I got confirmed for 2 at 9:03 fridaynite so hopefully I got them.

I just looked, there is a sold out on opening page across the black skull ad.

I got my order in at 6.20 p friday night

L
laney posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 3:52 PM

OH MAN, my son has a skull mug collection and I missed out on this! I had to work Fri. night and spent Sat getting ready for Rose Bowl!
PLEASE! If anyone who bought 2 can spare one for me, I'll pay + shipping and send you a thank you gift!
Thanks so much, Laney

TD

laney, just sent you an email.

WOW - There is one already for sale on ebay!

[ Edited by: Tiki Dude on 2005-02-14 19:28 ]

T

Yeah EBAY from Cybersalesboy and its starting bid of 20.00. No taker yet.

TD

Spoke with Frank this morning and he said that the mugs are starting to be shipped out today. They should be arriving shortly.

Such a bummer, moved the week of this sale and lost my fast internet on the day before. I asked tiki farm to make some skull mugs a month or so ago and he said keep an eye out. Now didn't get one. If any one has one for sale or trade drop a me a line. thanks

One arrived today out of the blue, #138 I didn't think my order was placed in time so I marked it off as a loss, But thanks Tikifarm, it's most excellent!

[ Edited by: Mike the Headhunter on 2005-02-28 15:58 ]

HT

Check ebay, my friend, one showed up the other day. Another is bound to show up after they arrive. My gues sis that it will be listed as SUPER RARE TEPCO TRADER VIC MUG HAWAII TIKI. lol.

got my mug today, and it is soooo nice! Very heavy mug. #65
Thanks Tiki Farm for another fine mug.

Got my mugs today! (#s 56 & 57.) They look sweet, awesome!

Got mine today too !! Luckly I was home to sign for them #'s 68&69. Thinking of having one handpinstriped from a friends dad that does hotrods.

I got mine today also

Now they're here, hooray!

#119 is earmarked for Laney

and now we dance!

eep!

[ Edited by: tikimonkey on 2005-02-24 21:11 ]

#53 showed up today. Great looking mug. The satin glaze looks great.

K
Kono posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 6:46 PM

5-O arrived yesterday. It just looks sooooo good in black. Thanks Tiki Farm for making a limited edition mug that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

still I'm waiting

M

136 and 137 arrived today. I JUST MADE IT. They are SWEET!!!!!!!

K
Kono posted on Thu, Feb 24, 2005 3:58 PM

Anyone make the Black Skull cocktail yet? I don't have any Black Sambuca yet.

Woo hoo!
Mine were almost delivered today!
I should be able to enjoy them first hand tomorrow.

All the way up here even!

DZ

#88 & #89 showed up on Tuesday, looking sah-weet!

Probably gonna bring one of 'em to Oasis to trade...

UPS has been trying to deliver mine for the last 3 days. Unfortunately, they will only come when I am not home. They are very good at that.

Today is a good day. 117 arrived safe and sound right here where it belongs, and I was able to order one of the Munktiki Speed Boat Maois.

On 2005-02-24 23:28, PiPhiRho wrote:
UPS has been trying to deliver mine for the last 3 days. Unfortunately, they will only come when I am not home. They are very good at that.

PiPhi, you can sign the little slip and have them leave it at the door or with a neighbor. If you have fees to pay, you can pay over the phone with a credit card, and they'll leave it for you. Or you may also be able to call and change the drop off location to your work. I'm pretty good at avoiding the item being returned to sender.

61 & 62 now have a good home.
Mahalo Tiki Farm!
-Tw

34&35 hellllssss yah

Very strange,

I just received 121 and 122, but while 121 is a flat matte black finish, 122 is a much higher gloss black finish.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this?

cool, yet strange.

-g-

T
Tabu posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2005 4:57 PM

#95 arrived safe and sound. It look's friggin' sweet. Nice job Tiki Farm. Didn't care much for the $20. UPS brokerage fee though. Oh well I'll just fire this puppy and forget all about it.

$20? I was charged $39 and I'm on the west coast! Stupid UPS.

oh ya...duh I bought 2!

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine on 2005-02-28 17:13 ]

Pages: 1 45 replies