Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

New tiki navigation and site redesign

Pages: 1 3 replies

I recently redesigned my site, and added some funky tikified site navigation. It needs a few design tweaks, but I'm pretty sure it's solid. I would appreciate if a few peeps could check it out, and let me know if you find any bugs. Opinions are also welcome. You will need Flash to view it properly.

http://www.nicefishy.com/

Thanks

TM

Very very cool, I really like the scrolling animated menu, though it took me a few seconds to figure it out. One suggestion - In addition to the scrolling menu (which again is really cool), add a button menu, kinda like below. It makes it easier for the dim-witted like me. Also, maybe you should add "Home" to the menu. The overall look and ease of navigation is very nice. I like the colors and what you've done with the logo.

Matt,

Thanks for the feedback. I do have menu links repeated way at the bottom,but it might be wise to at least bring them to just under the navigation panel.

The Nice Fishy logo brings you home from every page. I'll reconsider that one as well.

Thanks again.

B

RT, I think is is Awesome, a big step up from before and very attractive. I Love it.
the Roadtrip will be great when you get it filled with your good memories.Thanks for the hard work to make us tikiheads happy

Pages: 1 3 replies