Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Aloha Scooby Doo

Pages: 1 7 replies

K

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006D3HFG/

This cartoon is new... I heard an ad on TV that piqued my interest because Fred said "This time it's tiki..."

N

I just got through watching this. It's typical Scooby Doo but in a Hawaiian setting. "Those meddling kids." There are a lot of tikis in it. The bad guy is called the Wiki Tiki. I bought it at Target. If you get past the silliness, there is some really cool animated tikis.

[ Edited by: nicktiki on 2005-02-23 09:53 ]

watching it now on cartoon network, very cool. its got tiki artwork and animation, with the tropical and lava action going on too. shaggy dresses up like King Kukulele complete with the King's headress, grass skirt, and uke, theres also some surf music being played in the background.

T

wiki tiki, must have said that word at least a hundred times or more. Talk about tiki brainwash for the little kids. I think that we could have a whole new tiki generation of our hand

wikitiki wikitiki

have you guys seen the older version, the one episode with the evil tiki witch doctor? That's a good episode.

TS

On 2007-04-20 18:05, PockyTiki wrote:
have you guys seen the older version, the one episode with the evil tiki witch doctor? That's a good episode.

Pocky, the link is over here about that cool epsidode. I love that version, i just wish more cartoons had the same style, maybe with some Lyman or Denny background musicA Tiki Scare is No Fair

wow!! They had a scooby doo party!? ah poo. Sounded like fun. Awesome link by the way. One of my favorite episodes. :)

Pages: 1 7 replies