Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

NEW Shag Prints Pirate? or Tiki?

Pages: 1 14 replies

Shag released two new prints yesterday the question if you had to buy only one---which one?

They are both incredible, they are from the show a-z. I like both the fat pirate, the bottle of rum in "X". But you also have to enjoy the three tikis for "O".

http://www.shagmart.com

Woo, thanks for the update.

It concerned me when they didn't show up on the prints page, damn you web caching!!!

Avast there me hearties! Me thinks I'd be going with that pair of scurvey dogs. Aye, never a finer crew I've seen.
Arrgh,
:tiki:

K

So, does this settle the recent discussion concerning whether Caribbean and tiki mix?

P

Now, which one you chose is going to be determined by your decorating color scheme, isn't it?!!!

:P

So, is the plan to release all 26 letters as prints? Or just a select few?

tj

S

You know, color scheme or not...I keep regretting the opportunities I've had to get a Shag tiki print and haven't. (Still mourning the Green Wahini) so I got the "O" print. Right now I like it, but I'll decide down the road if I can live with it or not. I see a cool kid's book in the works. Shag's ABCs.

Yes, I purchased the "o" print. I think it's one of his best tiki prints. Anxious to see how soon it sells out.

Sounded like they would be releasing all of them? But seems a bit ambitious. They did not give a time frame.

Can't wait to see it in person, all of his prints look so different in person. Can't wait to see what's released next.

I think Shag and Tim Biskup are in league with my credit card companies to keep me in debt!

Me too! I ended up ordering both!

I got the pirate one "x". As soon as I saw it, I ordered it. Brilliant stuff.

SHAG is the MoFo'in man! Yesterday, Mogambo, King Kuke and myself were in his painting studio! As an artist(not even close to ever being on his scale) it was quite an experience. Shag decorate my house!

Chikitiki, was this filmed for the upcoming DVD?

Sho waz!

just received confirmation that it will be here march 1st. However I set out for the big island sunday.

Hopefully my office mates won't abscond with the print. We shall see.

Although quick question? My credit card was charged on the 15th but the print didn't ship until today. I thought that was illegal? I thought you could not actually charge the card until it shipped???

Pages: 1 14 replies