Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Deep sea diver mug?

Pages: 1 8 replies

I was looking at the Mai Kai menu and have always wondered, is there such thing as a deep sea diver mug or glass? I haven't seen one around (although I am new to this), but is there a specific mug or just some common style glass out there I haven't found? Any pictures or info would be great.

A

Aloha,
I was in New Orleans over Thanksgiving, I went into Silky O'Sullivans and saw this Drink. "The Diver, Guaranteed to make you go down." It comes in this Bucket

It was a big, dumb drink with Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, Gin, Tequilla and fruit juice. I think it was served in a bucket because, if you drank the whole thing you could vomit in your bucket. I was going to order one, but, I thought: "What would Jab do". He is far to classy to drink his cocktails out of a bucket. So I went down the street and ordered a Sazerac instead.

Mahalo,
Al

On 2005-02-16 06:22, Alnshely wrote:
I was going to order one, but, I thought: "What would Jab do".

another soul is saved! can i get an amen! :)

AMEN!!!

W
wwjd posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 7:50 AM

well done, disciples. well done.

On 2005-02-16 06:22, Alnshely wrote:
I was going to order one, but, I thought: "What would Jab do". He is far to classy to drink his cocktails out of a bucket. So I went down the street and ordered a Sazerac instead.

but then... how did you get that bucket?

:wink:

-Z

G
Gavin posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 9:35 AM

Aloha,
I was in New Orleans over Thanksgiving, I went into Silky O'Sullivans and saw this Drink.
Hey Al,
Bucket says Memphis. You sure you didn't maybe drink one and just wind up in New Orleans?

Barrel of toxic waste, or tiki mug?

You decide.

Pages: 1 8 replies