Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

DSK Designs product and updates

Pages: 1 0 replies

greetings!

this thread fell under a number of different catagories so I decided to put it here.

PRODUCT UPDATES:

New product coming up for this spring will be elviki tiki salt/pepper shakers, featuring a new sculpt and new paint job. made out of ceramic. In time for his 10 yr anniversary. Those of you that bought the limited edition figurine will recieve email updates. if you aren't on the mailing list, drop me an email and you will be- [email protected] - email me to reserve your set!! these also will be produced in a limited quantity.

TIKI BAR updates:

I have been hired as a consultant by 2 bars here in chciago. One that is remodeling their upstairs bar area to a tiki theme and another that aquired a beer garden license and wants me to make-over the outside bar area in a tiki theme as well. I will post announcements as to when they are finished if anyone would like to check them out. I am also planning an early summer party to celebrate my new homebar/lounge -"THE BAMBOO BUNKER"....you will be able to view the exploits at http://www.bamboobunker.com (don't visit yet as the site is not up yet) A special "house" tiki mug is in the works to be available to all who show up!!

OTHER:

i will be launching my new website next month, with a whole new look and new product. In conjunction with that, I am opening a low-brow art gallery called "Low-life gallery, featuring many midwest low-brow artists....anyone interested in showing their work, please contact me for more details or to send pics of your work or other info, please contact me at the above email.

and finally - just because you got outbid on one of my lamps, or missed the auction, you can still order one from me for the high-bid price. this applies only to lamps where I have or can readily get the parts/supplies needed to reproduce one. This does not apply to some of the limited edition and one-of-a-kind lamps. don't be afraid to email me and inquire.

thanks again all!!

Pages: 1 0 replies