Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Purple Orchid Anniversary Party

Pages: 1 16 replies

Thanks to all our Tiki Central friends for making it four years! In celebration we're having a party Saturday, February 26th.

Preston Smith is going to perform starting at 10 pm. If you've never heard him before, this is your big chance.

Booze will be flowin' and the dance floor will be shakin' as we celebrate four years of Tiki love!

Congrats on 4 (and hopefully many more) years of business. The PO is da kine place and David's people know how to make da kine drink.

Suck 'em up!

DZ

Of course we'll be there!

CA

Fri! Sat! Sun!... holy tikis bat'ikis!!!!

Congrats Dave and Rebecca!

TB

Utopiandreem & i will be there,
congrats to Dave & Rebecca!

H

Cutiki and I will be there, congrats Dave and Rebecca! See you there.

The Velour's will be there!

As a special added bonus, we are going to have Hors d'Oeuvres from Secong City Bistro. They did the catering for us for New Years Eve and it was yummalicious!

H

I'll be there for sure! Kinda on the early end, though, as I have multiple obligations that night. I can't miss this, though, so I'll find a way to be there!

Congratulations Dave and Rebecca! I'll be up north visiting family, so I can't make it. I'm sure everyone will have a great time...

R

Congratulations! When in El Segundo, there is nothing better than getting a slice or two at Anthony's and then getting the delicious libations at the Purple Orchid. You guys deserve endless years of success for opening up such a great place to enjoy.

What time does all the activity begin? Unfortunately, that evening The Sperm Whale and myself will be at The Grove in OC to see Donavon Frankenreiter, but I would love to stop by before if anything is starting in the afternoon.

Either way, we'll be sure to be there for the 5 year event.

After being graced by the Purple Orchid for 4 years, the world is definitely a much better tiki place!

Congratulations!!!

The party was rockin!, preston smith is a mad man with loads of talent and a fetish for musical accesories!!. Killer vibe, food and drinks as always.And bythe way dave, when are you gunna start selling those rotating girlie lamps?. TWT (erich)

Another wonderful evening at the Purple Orchid.

I love the new hula lamp almost as much as I love the green tiki lounge lamp!

Thanks to everyone for sharing our anniversary party and four years of tiki tipsy at the Purple Orchid. This is a lot of fun and it sure beats having a real job!
Dave

Pages: 1 16 replies