Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Estate sale Tiki stuff this weekend in Glendale!!!

Pages: 1 7 replies

At the old Seely furniture bldg. in Glendale at San Fernando Rd and Brand Blvd. some collectors are selling tons of stuff and an entire corner is hawaianna and tiki stuff. I got there late and there were still a lot of goodies.

Mugs from the Stocton Islander, Harvey's Sneaky Tiki, PMC Monkey mugs, etc. Moai mugs, and lot of others (otigiri, etc.) at half price which mad them about 4 or 5 dollars. Plenty of other stuff too. 30s/40s Rattan couch for $150, rattan table and chair, AND... There were some of those Trader Vics glasses with the amber colored tiki stem for $45. Not with a martini top, but with a sort of cordial type top. One had a small chip in the base and he said he'd sell it for half price. Everything will be Half price tomorrow. Good luck

WHA..!!!? ...and I'm in Palm Springs this weekend! I love the Seeley Building, I go by there all the time, it's 5 minutes from my house.
Oh well, found a very early Witco here for 65.- bucks, and a cool Witcoish lamp...

Can't have it all.

any interest in a witco (if it is witco) coat of arms clock and a sword with chain and wall hanger?

WHAT A SALE! I got an original Trader Vic's kava bowl for $1.50!

Don't I wish I were me!

On 2005-02-27 19:27, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Don't I wish I were me!

At least 3 times a day, just like everyone else here.

RR

Are there estate sales there every weekend, once a month or was this a one time thing?

S

One time thing. It's an old furniture store. Nice old architecture (40's, 50's?). It's been closed for a while and is used for film shoots. The inside is made up like the inside of a hotel right now. A couple of guys just rented it to unload a bunch of stuff they had in storage. This old post is just gettin some attention since it got Bonged.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[ Edited by: spy-tiki on 2005-02-28 14:52 ]

Getting bonged is a mixture of getting banged and getting bonked...

Pages: 1 7 replies