Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

My new Tiki Bar (in progress)

Pages: 1 8 replies

C

Hi! New member here. Here are some pics of my new Tiki Bar. It is going to be a mix of Tiki Bar and Mexican Catina. (I know the Tiki puriest don't like to mix but this is what makes me and my wife happy). I still have to laminate the top, paint the walls and add the final touches that make it "us".

Mai Tai anyone? (Or perhaps a Margarita?)

Thanks for all the great ideas I have seen or this forum.

Thanks for looking,
John

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EegOGTVy2cOHAg

Good start crewbus, and welcome to TC.

I can dig it! Looks mighty sweet crewbus. I really like the hanging lights as well as the electrified torches.
The fridge and/or ice-maker is key! I'm trying to finad a way to get one in The Aloha Room. Is your bar inside or out. Hard to tell from the pics.
Aloha,
:tiki:

D

That looks terrific,Crewbus!I love the way the framing looks for the bar-keep us updated,and welcome to TC!

NeatoKeen!

I love watching the 'in progress' topics. Welcome to TC and please keep sending more pics...

-Z

C

Thanks for the kind words, It's in my basement, I leaving on business soon so I'll be gone for the summer, I hope to finish it in the fall, will send more pics then.

thanks, John

T

I like it...nice "warm" feeling....or is it the Margaritas working on me? Keep us posted!

Looking good

B

Looks like it is Full of potential and I see Many Hangovers brewing ther. Great beginnings.

Pages: 1 8 replies