Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

yirtiki bar

Pages: 1 4 replies

Y

We created our little tiki bar last summer. Here are the pics we took then...

Below is the TikiGod who guards our Vinyl records and player...

I'll take updated pictures.. we've done a lot with the place since last summer. I really want to add a tiki flavor to my comic strip as well.

TM

Welcome to TC! Nice looking bar. You'll be able to get some really great ideas from the talented folks on this site for you bar, comics, and anything else.

Y

I've been lurking around for awhile-- but keep forgetting to post! Thanks for checking it out.

K

I like the mood lighting under the edge of the bar.

What are the hanging lights that look like they have flames coming out? Very nice.

On 2005-02-23 04:38, kctiki wrote:
I like the mood lighting under the edge of the bar.

What are the hanging lights that look like they have flames coming out? Very nice.

Yeah, our neighbors thought our living room was on fire when we first put our room into full effect-- hahahah--

We got the hanging fan lamps at Spencers Gifts, and they were onsale for 15 bucks-- the tiki lights around the bar, we actually lucked out on and got those at Target when they had tiki supplies. You can find similar ones on ebay.

I just realized looking at this photo, man, we've done a lot with the bar setup since this photo-- As soon as I get my digital camera back, Im going to post more photos.

Pages: 1 4 replies