Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Gardens LP Weed for NON NORTH AMERICANS

Pages: 1 3 replies

"Aloha. Good evening ladies & gentlemen. It's now twilight time here at Tiki Gardens & again it's time for torch-lightin'."

I got my CDR copy of the Tiki Gardens LP in the mail today. What a frickin' HOOT! I love it, especially the peacock sound effects. & I think the narrator (is it Trader Frank?) sounds a little like George Dubya which makes me think of all sorts of silly/stupid scenarios, especially (for some reason) when he says, "Chester, the South American Woolie."

MUGGLER: Thanks again for coordinating this weed. Talk about aloha!

Anyhoo, I'll be glad to burn 3 or 4 copies of this disc & send them for free to Tiki Central people in the U.K. & Europe...& heck the whole rest of the non-North American world. If you want a copy, please email me the following information:

1. Your Tiki Central User Name
  2. Your real name
  3. Your shipping address
  4. your email address (in case I need to contact you regarding your cd)
  5. Whether you have a cd burner or not and if so then...
  6. A promise to continue the Weed on Tiki Central.

Since there are so few of us non-North Americans I don't really expect that promising to continue the weed on Tiki Central will be that important, but if you do receive a free CDR from me PLEASE try to pass it along (as a gift) in some manner.

WOODY: I know you posted that you would like a CD, but please email me anyway...just to be sure I don't forget.

WWTFD?
Tiki Chris
[email protected]

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2002-10-12 11:48 ]

OH YEAH....

If there are any North Americans that for whatever reason get left out - after a few weeks or so - just email me & I'll be glad to send one along (if you promise to abide by the 'rules' set in my previous post).

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2002-10-12 12:21 ]

Hot damn I want one. but sorry for being thick whats a "weed"? I take its a freely diseminating product that procreates by samistat media and not a huge nettle

On 2002-10-12 17:07, atomictonytiki wrote:
Hot damn I want one. but sorry for being thick whats a "weed"? I take its a freely diseminating product that procreates by samistat media and not a huge nettle

If you want a copy, please email me ([email protected]) the following information:

1. Your Tiki Central User Name
  2. Your real name
  3. Your shipping address
  4. your email address (in case I need to contact you regarding your cd)
  5. Whether you have a cd burner or not and if so then...
  6. A promise to continue the Weed on Tiki Central.

As for what a weed is, I believe themuggler summed it up best when he said:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=1267&forum=5&30

Pages: 1 3 replies