Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Guayabera Shirts

Pages: 1 8 replies

I don't know if anyone collects or wears them, but I have a mess of them in XL that I've picked up in the last year for the purpose of ebay, and haven't done anything with them. Anyone interested in buying the lot? Of course, I can take pictures, and they're all in mint condition, some have tags as well. I think I have about 7. I could be wrong, and only have 4, couldn't tell you. But, they're too big for me.

K

Hale Tiki,

Please send me pictures and prices.

[email protected]

Kanaka

I LOVE guayabera shirts! Unfortunately, when I wear one, I look like a medical assistant, so I can only admire them on others...

Hi Hale Tiki! I am interested in the shirts. I wear XL and am always in Hawaiian shirts when not at work. Please email pics and prices to:
[email protected]
Thanks!

HT

Here's all the shirts, the one with the blown out wierd color is jet black. I did that to see the detail of the embroidery. Oh, the last one is a BC Ethic shirt I've got as well. Too big for me.

The blue one is new with tags. They're all Guayabera. Some Guayabera brand, some Guayabera by Haband, and one that is just labeled Haband. As you all probably know, it's all the same manufacturer.

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki on 2005-02-23 18:54 ]

[ Edited by: Hale Tiki on 2005-02-23 18:55 ]

Hey Hale Tiki- I sent ya a PM.

nice modeling job.

HT
are they too small for you?....:lol: just kidding. spsss... get an xxl next time.

Yah, I too em lie-keen das zekzy PO-zzzz you haave zer!

Pages: 1 8 replies