Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Ron Ferrell - Thank You Whoever You Are!

Pages: 1 8 replies

Got home today and a package awaited me at the front door. Ron Ferrel? The name didn't strike a dissonant chord in my memory(?).

Opened up the package and was pleasantly suprised to find a bunch of very cool steel and other related CD's.

I only know people by the TC names, So Ron, whoever you are thanks!

(Are you with Ukoo Lady?)

Yes, indeed. Mr. Ferrell, the mysterious, is a very generous fellow. He's shared bits of his collection with many a TC'er and I thank him. Mahalo, Ron, whoever you are!

-Weird Unc

M
Moki posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 12:58 PM

That would be one of our most generous members, BongoFury.

T

So did Bong get this package as part of that gift/chain letter he so violently opposed???

On 2005-02-23 12:58, Moki wrote:
That would be one of our most generous members, BongoFury.

Oh! See, I only recognize people by their TC name.

BongoFury has already turned me onto some GREAT steel tunes and the ones I received yesterday are really cool.

Thank you BongoFury! I owe you a Mai Tai or a few.

Bong

B

I have carved a few tikiswhile listening to the same tunes donated by the same Ron F. Excellent carving music. Thanks again BF

B

Hey..........that's me! Guess I should check these other posting areas more often. Thanks all for your kind words.

B

Hey..........that's me! Guess I should check these other posting areas more often. Thanks all for your kind words.

I'm still diggin' my Trader Vic's olive pick and the Beefhart CD you sent me. Muy Maholoz Ron

Pages: 1 8 replies