Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Farm Mugs Wanted

Pages: 1 4 replies

I'm in the process of rotating mugs in and out of my collection, and have decided to gravitate toward Tiki Farm vessels. I like the idea of being able to use as well as display them.

There are a few mugs that have been retired that I'm interested in getting, and would like to buy or trade for the following:

Hang-Tiki Tiki Mug

Hibiscus Head Tiki Mug

The Charmer Tiki Mug

I have a number of vintage mugs I'd consider trading, or would pay cold-hard-cash. If you can help me out, please PM.

Mahalo!

T

Not familiar with the first one but I like the crazy Al stuff. I still need to pick a couple of those too.

Tikigreg,
There is a "charmer" on Ebay right now.....Cool little mug.I'm sure you know, but there are a few websites out there where you can find retired Tiki Farm mugs fo' CHEAP......I did see one with a "charmer" mug too...not sure which one.Also I did see a Hibiscus mug as well.I'll find it again and pm you the website.

J

I've got a Big Ol' Tiki Bash mug and a Tiki Oasis Giant Ku Tiki Farm mug that I'm willing to trade...would you be interested?

T

Thanks freaky*tiki, I have that Charmer on watch on ebay. Johntiki, I'm looking for the above-mentioned at this point, but will consider your offer. And thanks to Hale Tiki for pointing me to a web site that may have what I'm looking for.

Mahaloz!

Pages: 1 4 replies