Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

So now what...

Pages: 1 14 replies

I you could choose 1 thing, and only 1 thing, to do continually, during every waking hour of every day, without stop, for the extent of your remaining years, what would it be?

(And believe me, that would NOT be it. I've tried. After a day or so, walking becomes extremely difficult and excruciatingly painful.)

"I'm ashamed to be here, but not too ashamed to leave..."

Celebrate 'International Tiki Day' the second Saturday in August - hau'oli la tiki!

[ Edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2005-02-25 22:17 ]

Stalk Paris Hilton. I mean, it's something to do, right?

The only thing I think I COULD do that much is READ, READ, READ. I will never have enough time to read everything I want to.
(And that of course would be barring pesky things like a sore neck, migraines, and spazzy hands from holding the book.)

thats easy.

SHOP

D

Breathe.This post reminds me of something Rita Rudner once said.Her friend told her she was in labor for thirty six hours straight.Rita Rudner replied that she wouldn't even want to do something that felt good for thirty six hours straight.

P

Listen to Andy Rooney talk about his nose hair and whatever other incredibly witty things the beloved gnome could crackle out of his enchanted whine-hole.

H

Creating and consuming music.

T

Thrift store shopping!

If it was physically possible, I would carve tikis. Real strange ones too. I would also carve the perfect human female form. It's such a beautiful creation.
I've also had ideas of carving forms that cast discernible recognizable shadows, but when you look at the carving, it looks nothing like the shadow. Surreal and bizarre.

V

tiki centraling

Aside from breathing, well, its sappy, but being with my wife would top the list.

H

Eat junk food

On 2005-02-27 13:44, TikiGardener wrote:
being with my wife would top the list.

What a coincidence! The top of my list was being with your wife also (rim shot!).

**** Please Note ****
This was ONLY LAME-ASS HUMOR. I was kidding, I'm sorry, so sorry...

reading tiki_bong posts :)

(disclaimer: humour. we love ya bong man)

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2005-02-28 10:26 ]

Throttle Sean Penn's neck! (dare to dream)

Pages: 1 14 replies