Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Beware Tiki Bare

Pages: 1 4 replies

O

This may seem a little paranoid, but ever since we spent New Year's at the Caliente Tropics, we knew some of our antics would come back to haunt us. That is where we met Tiki Bare.

We had some good times, some bad times and times we're sure he'd like to forget. And even though his disappearance was sudden, we knew that would not be last we'd ever hear from Mr. Bare.

Tiki Oasis V will soon be upon us and it is rumored that he will make another appearance there. On that note, here is what happened.

Tuesday night is our normal trash night. As we went to the back alley to roll the trash cans out, we caught something out of the corner of our eye. There he was!!! An obvious acquaintance of Mr. Tiki Bare.

Trying to conceal himself in the nasturtium flowers that grow on the other side of the alley. He did not say a word. All he did was stare. At first we did not think anything about him. We went back in the house and started to watch TV. Then it dawned on us. He was WATCHING US!! Some sort of blackmail for things we had seen and done at the Caliente on New Year's??

Unsure, we decided to see if he was still there an hour later. And he WAS!! We have photographic evidence...

For those of you who were at the Tiki Ti or the Caliente at New Year's (and you know who you are). You better start watching your back because we know they are watching us. Be afraid.....Be very afraid!!

Man, oh man, that is really creepy. Perhaps this man should go into deep hiding:

With the Bares out theres I wish good luck to all.

-Weird Unc

what a clever disguise!

or, is Mr. Bare tarnished by all of his naughty "adventures" ...?

M

On 2005-03-02 00:05, weirduncletiki wrote:
Man, oh man, that is really creepy. Perhaps this man should go into deep hiding:

With the Bares out theres I wish good luck to all.

-Weird Unc

Jesus, what a fuckin' loser. He looks like he hangs out in Reno or something.

TB

On 2005-03-01 23:05, OnaTiki wrote:
Be afraid.....Be very afraid!!

You bet you're ASS, you better be afraid.
I'll be right there when you drop you're mai tai umbrella.
REVENGE!

Pages: 1 4 replies