Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Free ice cream LAST WEEK - (you're too late)

Pages: 1 9 replies

For Yahoo users:

http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yahoo_birthday/

Baskins & Robbins.

[ Edited by: dangergirl299 on 2005-03-07 09:26 ]

Free ice cream for penguins.....never mind

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader on 2005-03-02 12:22 ]

I went into Baskin Robbins at about 5:30pm and they had no clue about the Yahoo promo. Luckily someone else with a coupon came in just after me, and they relented. I went with the Rainbow Sherbet.

No coupon for me. I followed all the instructions just like a good robot and drew a blank. I guess my dear ol' dad wuz right: "there ain't no free lunch"

I got mine. It was crazy crowded at the one I went to in Irvine. There was a line and everyone had that coupon in their hands.

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 07:01 ]

On 2005-03-02 20:35, tikichic wrote:
No line at the one off of Fletcher Pkwy tonight. In fact, was crowded at all. In the fine print at the bottom of the coupon it states that this is limited to the first 300 people or until supplies last (something to that effect) but I don't think that Baskin Robbins was policing that policy too much. :)

tikichic, that Baskin Robbins is about a mile and a half from my house.

Marathon Mint in a Sugar cone! WOO!

M

San Clemente, CA was empty.

Seesers Peabut Nutter Puc

T

This sort of (well, not really) reminds me of a band I was in year's ago. We thought it was funny to change the name of the band every time we played somewhere.

One time we played at the Sunset Pub in Sunset Beach, and we told the owner our name was 'Free Beer'. So sure enough on the marquee shining on Coast Hwy was 'Free Beer' Tonight!.

The place was packed! Unfortunately it was packed with a bunch of pissed off people looking for free beer...

Pages: 1 9 replies