Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Grand Opening!

Pages: 1 9 replies

For all of us here in So Cal, And others too of course, the Tiki Frogs are in business! Vincent and Katel have left the french countryside and are now living here. Guess what, they have now opened up a shop!

DEJA VU
"ANTIQUES FROM ZE OLDE WORLD "
The grand opening is today, Saturday , from 12pm to 6pm. This is located in Long Beach on hip Fourth street and the corner of Junipero. 2238 east 4th st.(562) 481-4036
Vincent's cell #

Stop by and say hello to some of our TC ohana and check out their fine french antiques.

[ Edited by: thechikitiki on 2005-03-05 17:36 ]

WELCOME to Cali Frogs. Good luck on your business.

Congrats Tiki Frogs! I wish I could have made it by. I know exactly where you're at. I used to live in that area myself, in fact I'm about due for a Long Beach road trip. I'll pop in and check out your shop.

H

Hey, good luck with your new place. I will try to come and visit asap.

Congrats Tikifrogs! This is GREAT news! Wishing you the best in your new endevour!

Wish I saw this earlier...but the wife and I will be down on 4th tomorrow in the afternoon. We'll drop by.

Congratulations on moving to the LBC area! Best of luck with the store!

T

Mahalo Guys,

and special thanks to Danny and to King Kukulele for their supportive action.
I was so busy trying to put things together that I did not find the time to inform our big Tiki family that we were opening this saturday. Shame on me.
Actually we thought of opening 2 weeks before but our daughter wanted to make it first and decided to be born one month in advance on february 11. She is so cute I can't blame her.
We plan to make a grand opening party at the shop in one or 2 weeks. I'll keep you informed thru this thread.
In the meantime, we will be delighted to welcome you at the shop to say hello. We're open Tues to Sat 12 to 6 and Sun 1 to 5.

Tikifrog

[ Edited by: Tikifrog on 2005-03-07 15:21 ]

[ Edited by: Tikifrog on 2005-03-07 15:22 ]

Let us see some pictures of your store. Very exciting. Congratulations.

V

bravo tikifrog - can't wait to see you soon

Hey don't forget to let me know when the big party will be! I'm looking forward to coming down and having some wine and cheese and having a little bit of Room 135 action on 4th street! Congratulations again.

Pages: 1 9 replies