Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Just home from Wonderful Night at the Mai-Kai

Pages: 1 9 replies

B

Sherry and I met up with FilSlash and his girlfriend Josie for a Wonderful night at the Mai-Kai for Drinks, Dinner and Of Course the Show which was spectaculer as usual.Also met hanging around "Kipepeo" and ffriend and Also "I Dreamof Tiki" wes there for awhile. Someone arranged for Fils to get the Royal Cooks tour of the place which was Super fantastic. Poor Fils had to drink Most of the mystry drink on his own and Stood to tell about it. They Forced Me to get up on stage and do the tourist dance with one of the gorgeous dancers and I had Fun but picturs are probably coming that is if they didn't break the camera. Sorry we missed so many other local TC Ohana. but I believe TikiKiliki has a tiki night celebration coming up April 14th At the MaiKai. Sherry and I will most likley be there. Too much fun to miss..
I think I'm tired Good night all.

Hey handsome! It was so great meeting you! :) I am so glad that Hazel grabbed me and introduced us! It was a blast hanging out with you. Becky enjoyed meeting you too! We went back to our table and indulged in my very first mystery bowl. Thats right! I lost my mystery bowl virginity last night. The last time you saw me, I was yet a little girl...

I am now a woman. :D

Here I am in mid-tiki-orgasm!
http://www.lenoredecor.com/hostpics/gang%20at%20the%20mai%20kai

(thats me in the black, with the big dopey grin on my face) lol!

Take care, and I hope we get to meet again someday!

~Lenore

PS: Fils was left to drink the mystery bowl, and was still standing? LOL! From what I remember, he was barely standing! :D But WHAT A HOOT! LOL!!! Did he really mean that Becky and I could stay with him in Hawaii any time we wanted to, or was that the mystery bowl talkin? LOL!!!!!!!

hugs for you BOTH!

Lenore :)

B

I believe he meant it fully, Mystery Bowl or not. Fil is a super nice guy and I'm sure he would love to have you stay there.
Sherry helped with the Mystery Bowl, but Fil sucked up most of it on his own.

Yes! He was VERY nice! I might just take him up on the invite someday! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. lol! Great fun guy. :)

hugs to you both!

Benzart - How did I ever miss your visit. If I had known I would've been there!

So you've blown my cover about the event at the Mai Kai. Well, hopefully I can iron out the details this weekend and it will actually happen.

Do you wanna show some of your pieces there if I do?

B

If I had any I would love to, but have any I don't yet. We need more details, whats up?
I Apologize for Spilling the beans, but I didn't know they were being Spilled. Hazel from the MiKai gift shop actually spilled the beans when she asked me if I were coming to the event. About all she knew was it was for April 14th (which is on a thursday nite and not good for us).
Sorry we missed you too, but we may bring our son and his fiancee there for Our Anniversery on April 9th, I'll let you know soon.

B

Here are a few shots of Me, Filslash, kern and the MaiKai girls.
Heres Lucky Fil

Heres Me, Kern, and Fil

Heres Me and Fil with two of the MaiKai's Luckiest(or was it the other way around??)

Yes we had a great time. Yes we MISSED Gecko.

PI

!!! I'm sad that I missed everyone. We were there on the 8th. I've been sick for a few weeks and a trip to the Mai Kai was my get well present.

We also heard from the gift shop that there was something going on in April :wink: Can't wait!

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 12:10 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies