Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hale Tiki's anniversary is coming up April 1st

Pages: 1 12 replies

Aloha Gang,

It seems hard to believe but a year has passed and Hale Tiki is just a few weeks away from our first anniversary! This April 1st we will be celebrating our first year of operation with a full Luau complete with performances by Da Islanders (traditional island dancers) and a free buffet. This will also double as the grand opening of our restaurant side that has been under construction (a little bit at a time) all year long.

Tiki Central has been good to Hale Tiki and I wanted to personally invite you all to share this special day with us. April 1st falls on a Friday this year and is also the day that Augusta has its “First Friday” monthly sidewalk art festival. The streets will be filled with bands, artists, thespians, and vendors. It is the best night on Broad Street and will create a great carnival feel to the evening. Our dancers will be performing on the sidewalk in front of Hale Tiki doing our part to add to that festive feeling.

I hope to see you all there,

Mahalo,

Brad ‘The Beachcomber’ Owens
[email protected]
Hale Tiki
706-823-5713

P.S. Here is a link to the Hotel located right next door to us. I will try to work out a special deal for any out of town Tiki folks coming in. Just be sure to tell them that you are a Tiki Central person.

http://www.ramadaplaza-aug.com/main_page.htm

Mahalo,

Brad

S

I had thought it was going to be impossible for me to go down for this, but now I have a window of opportunity. Is any of the ohana going to be there? I am on the fence. I have a lot of Spring work to do around home, but I kind of want to get back down to Hale Tiki. If I knew there would be some fellow tikiphiles there, it would help me decide.

K

Swanky,

I'll be there with my best friend! My cell is 678-938-2059. Would love to see and any other TC Ohana there. We'll probably get into Augusta by 5.

Kanaka
aka Scotty

S

I've decided I can't make it. I was gone last weekend and I have grass to sow and 1000 other things that Spring has me in mind of for the coming weekend.

It was well worth the trip from NY to Atlanta_rental car to Augusta, but my wife would kill me if I tried it again so soon. Still...

K

Raffertiki,

We're leaving from Atlanta around noon. I could swing by the airport if you need a ride!

Kanaka

Luau planned. Much food and drink.

See you all there

T

Happy anniversary, Brad.

Can't make it today, but I'll be in Atlanta for Tiki Torch Nights on April 30, and am going to TRY to get up to Augusta wile I am in the vicinity.

Thanks,

Much fun was had by all. If you do decide to come down be sure to let us know so we can tell the swab in the crows nest to keep a weather eye out for ya.

I will try to post more often and include a few pics of all our new stuff.

Thanks,

Brad

I'm trying to get in contact with Brad regarding some business matters. Does anybody have any suggestions? His website's down, emails are bounced back as "destination email inbox is full", letters sent aren't responded to and my peronal tel. for him is disconnected? I need to talk to him - any help would be appreciated.
Mahaloz,
Holden
Tiki Farm
... doh, tel # in main/#1 post - messages left there - I'll keep trying.

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2005-04-06 21:26 ]

Good luck Holden.

K
Kanaka posted on Tue, Apr 5, 2005 6:07 AM

Holden,

I hung out with Brad at the party but prior to arriving I couldn't get in touch with him via e-mail or Hale Tiki's phone......

Scotty

shoot, I just saw you offer Kanaka. Can you pick me up this weekend?

Pages: 1 12 replies