Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Oceans 11

Pages: 1 2 replies

E

Did anyone ever get any pictures of Oceans 11 in Austin Tx when it was open?
I happened to need a tall tiki mask to fill a space and ended up buying a mask that is supposed to be from the place. Looked up the persons auctions and there is a wide range of stuff that they are selling from there. From what I could search out here and on Critiki, Oceans 11 was only open for about a year?
If nobody has pictures, could you give me your impressions on the place. Just like to have stories about stuff I collect whenever I can.
Thanks for your time,
Mel

The bar is still there, although it's a weird hybrid hesher/hardcore punk bar. The Boskos are still outside and they need to be spirited away to a good home! I can take shots next time I'm downtown for a show if you like. It's really changed, but they have some remnants of Oceans 11 left. I'm wondering how many different tiki mugs were made for them. I have a Squid Warrior, a blue Beauce, and a handled mug that I'm not sure who designed.

Hey Mel,

I used to go there fairly often - send me a photo and I'll tell you if I happen to remember it.

(And who the seller is - I might be able to tell you if in fact they would have truly had access to the stuff).
F

Pages: 1 2 replies