Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

TIKI FARM Drei Moai tiki mug Squid Ltd ed

Pages: 1 2 80 replies

I (no longer) have available to sell the new, beautiful Squid Mug by Tiki Farm called the "Drei Moai" (thanks smogbreather!)

These retail for $24.95 + $6.00 shipping. ** ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD, SORRY! ** These are emerald green and stand around 7" tall. They are absolutely beautiful. Right now I can only accept PayPal or money orders for payment. I'm offering these to the Tiki Central members before I post them on my web site.

[ Edited by: stuff-o-rama on 2005-03-09 22:35 ]

J
Jawa posted on Wed, Mar 9, 2005 5:41 AM

Hi! I will take one if you still have them available. Just give me your info...

Thanks!

(Man I hate checking on a forum posting I made and realizing that I spelled something wrong...lol. Hopefully not too many people saw it!)

Jason Wathey
Tampa, Florida

http://www.wathey.com

[ Edited by: Jawa on 2005-03-09 12:28 ]

K

I will take one as well. Just send a private email. I can't wait.

me , me please!!! id love one!

I picked up mine over the weekend (13/250). Got lucky with the low number! It's a cool mug. You guys/gals are sure to dig it.

House of Tiki in Costa Mesa has a few of these. I picked up 62/250 while there this last weekend.

OK everyone, They've all been spoken for! I'll be e-mailing eveyone to let them know who got one. Thanks!

--Teri Peterson
stuff-o-rama

HT

YARRRRRR Anyone know where else these will be sold?

I picked one up this weekend at the Redondo General Store. They are really cool and do mail order. You can call Penelope: (310) 378-7099 or Hai at their sister store in Hermosa: (310) 376-4666. I just spoke with Hai she said it was okay to post the info!
Mahalo,
Tami

HRT

ERRRR.
Must put in words before hitting "enter"

I have 7 Drei Moai mugs for TC'ers only!!

The first 7 people that email me can have them. Price $24.95ea. plus $9.95 shipping.
email to: [email protected]
Thanks, Don Hudson

Ummm SO these things are sold out already?
When did they go on sale? And was there any presale info posted anywhere?

Damn.

J
Jawa posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 6:44 AM

I did not see them on the TikiFarm website, so I am not sure. I just like the design of the Drei Moai... :)

This has been posted on Tiki Farm for a few months now:

"Squid has also received the recent commission to produce the "Big Ol' Tiki Bash II" Tiki Mug... "Drei Moai". There will be more news shortly about the Big Ol' Tiki Bash. It may be pushed back a bit because it's scheduled to happen right before my wedding and it may turn out to be the "Big Ol' Tiki Holiday Bash"... we'll keep ya posted! In the meantime, here's some o.k. quality photos of the Big Ol' Tiki Bash limited edition Tiki Mug. The mug is a footed tall cylindrical mug with 3 Moai Sentinels flanking the perimeter. Smooth lava rim overflow transitions into a pebbled-rock style rim and a scraped backdrop with 3 potbellied grimacing Moai's (please take note of the "outie" belly buttons). Run quantity and price to be determined. Sorry, absolutely no pre-books allowed. "Drei Moai" will be available only at the Big Ol' Tiki Bash. Edition run and pricing information will be announced shortly!"

-g-

Tiki Farm sent out an email to people on thier mailing list about 3 weeks ago telling them these mugs were in the works ( It has a cool photo of the new "Kontiki" mug). No exact info on when they would be sold though. If you guys want a copy of the email let me know and I'll forward it to ya!

K
Kono posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 8:54 AM

I'm guessing that all of the stores that are slated to sell these have not yet received their shipments. That Tiki Farm email said that they would post the stores online and via email.

Hi all!!

I Have 3 DREI Moai Left at this moment, If you had emailed me, I have sent you a PM,instructing you how to secure your Drei Moai.

Check out SPEED TIKI, Photos in Tiki marketplace (thanks Holden/SQUID)
MUCHO MAHalo
Hot Rod Tiki

good lord i want one......was a day late and a dollar short with the stuff o rama......i gotta say, you folks in cali, should NEVER forget how lucky you are to be convieniently located by tiki farm,munktiki,disneyland,etc.........

Hello, I've got 1 left, If anyone does not come through with the $$$$$ on the others, I will put them back up. I am glad everyone is getting a fair chance at this. Let us know.

Hot Rod Tiki
(Father of SPEED TIKI)

J
Jawa posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 10:49 AM

Hey aquaorama, could you send me a copy of that TikiFarm email?

Thanks!

Hey Jawa, Just sent it your way! Enjoy!

J
Jawa posted on Thu, Mar 10, 2005 10:54 AM

Thanks!!!

Garrrrr,
I hate it when I do that.

OK here's the dealio, All 7 DREI's Are spoken for, If any one of the 7 dont make it happen, It will be back here PRONTO, no games or pricing BS.

You really need a SPEED TIKI....

Later on today, I'm going to post to tikifarm.com a list of all of the retailers along with their telephone numbers that are carrying the limited edition Drei Moai. I'll also send out an email blast with that information plus some other news as well.
Mahaloz,
Holden

H

On 2005-03-09 13:41, Tikis-R-Go wrote:
I picked one up this weekend at the Redondo General Store. They are really cool and do mail order. You can call Penelope: (310) 378-7099 or Hai at their sister store in Hermosa: (310) 376-4666. I just spoke with Hai she said it was okay to post the info!
Mahalo,
Tami

I just called the Hermosa location and was told that they have two left and that the price is now $75.00 !!!! I think I'll have to pass.

Hmmm..I predict one shows up on EBAY in 72 hours or less....( But it won't be mine!!!!)

My webmaster won't have the info up on the site until tomorrow. So here's the list of retailers.

Ron Jon Surf Shop 407.481.2555 Orlando, FL

Beach Bumz [email protected] Kihei, Maui

Swanbergs for Men 916.456.8728 Sacramento, CA

Funhauser Décor 604.681.8224 Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Stuff-O-Rama http://www.stufforama.com Arroyo Grande, CA

Lattitude 33 310.510.2494 Avalon, Catalina, CA

8-Ball 818.845.1155 Burbank, CA

Soap Plant Whako 323.666.7667 Los Angeles, CA

Hermosa General Store 310.376.4666 Hermosa Beach, CA

Redondo General Store 310.378.7099 Redondo Beach, CA

Sitting in Paradise 916.455.2222 Sacramento, CA

Mai Kai Gift Shop 800.262.4524 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Mistique Boutique 604.681.8224 Mystic, CT

House of Tiki 949.642.8454 Costa Mesa, CA

Babette Schwartz 619.220.7048 San Diego, CA

Hudson Classics 209.728.8391 Murphys, CA

Bamboo 2 U & Tikes Too 760.943.6284 Leucadia, CA

Therapy 805.787.0570 San Luis Obispo, CA

Therapy 415.621.5902 San Francisco, CA

Zen Trading Company 831.477.1220 Santa Cruz, CA

Junkman's Daughter 404.577.3188 Atlanta, GA

Crown Mercantile 303.715.9693 Denver, CO

Cheap Thrills 415.252.5687 San Francisco, CA

JUST ADDED (LAST STORE)...

Hawaii General Store 206.633.5233 Seattle, WA

I should have put this up earlier but I've been a one-man-band as Frank (scd's) doing calls up in Vegas.

If you live near any of these stores, I'd highly recommend that you stop on by them. With the exception of Ron Jon Surf Shop, all of these are independent shops that are run by great people & they have great and unique stuff.

Mahalo,
Holden

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2005-03-11 10:11 ]

On 2005-03-10 09:27, hala bullhiki wrote:
good lord i want one......was a day late and a dollar short with the stuff o rama......i gotta say, you folks in cali, should NEVER forget how lucky you are to be convieniently located by tiki farm,munktiki,disneyland,etc.........

That was the reason I wanted to offer them here first. All of the mugs were sold to people out of California, mostly east coasters. I had no idea it would turn into this feeding frenzy. I posted it at 2 am and by the time I woke up the next morning I had gotten 27 e-mails from people wanting mugs. I'm sorry if I caused any problems.

mahalo to hot rod tiki!!.....just ordered mine from him, and cant wait til the 16th to get the other hudson mug!!

N

I just got mine. Yeah! Now i just have to go pick them up tomarrow. Damn I hate the waiting.

stuff o rama, no harm done, sorry if my post came off that way, was beat to the punch fair and square......and thanks for lookin out for us midwest/south/east coast tiki fanatics!

Man I hope that order went through. Early birthday gift to me...from me!
I wish it was going to be here in time for my little get together at Bahooka.
TG

They have some larger photos of it up on the Tiki Farm website now. Can't wait to pick mine up on Sunday!

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.