Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Crawl Sponsorships: Donate To Tiki Central and get your website on the sidebar

Pages: 1 13 replies

Aloha Members,

In an effort to help offset costs of of the Tiki Crawl, wer're looking for generous Tiki Central members who can donate items to the Tiki Central raffle.

Your donation will really help. The Tiki Crawl has gotten bigger and better every year, but despite it all we've never turned a profit: we put everything we get back into the event (and then some). However, in years past the raffle has helped us offset the cost of booze and transportation and allowed us to frequent newer tiki bars outside the San Francisco area.

As a perk to donators, we're offering links back to websites both on the new sidebar, and in all the online Tiki Central promotional materials. And of course you'll be toasted on the Tiki Crawl Bus. All this is sure to generate hundreds of curious clicks to your website by Tiki Central members. We've never offered any oppertunity like this before.

If you'd like to donate please use the Contact page.

Martin, Mig and I appreciate it! It won't be the same without you!

Mahalo,

~Hanford

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2005-03-09 15:15 ]

Uh, Hanford. You left the R out of Martin's e-mail. I tried to e-mail, but came back error.

Just tried again with the R, but still came back.

To appreciate beauty is to live in bliss!

[ Edited by: Jungle Trader on 2005-03-09 07:17 ]

I have some "stuff" I can donate as well, I'll be contacting you.

[ Edited by: stuff-o-rama on 2005-03-09 22:10 ]

Sorry, I totally blew it on that email address. I have switched it to our Contact page.

Mahalo,

Hanford

S
SES posted on Tue, Mar 15, 2005 6:05 PM

details please! When do you need to have things by? I might be able to make something up if I know the deadline date.

thanks,
SES

We need the items here by March 31st!

Thanks to EVERYONE who's offered to donate! We really appreciate it. I've linked to everyone who has given me a web address to link to, but if you didn't give me a URL or I missed it for some reason, please contact me and let me know!

We've updated the sponsors section on the sidebar! Thanks to EVERYONE who's donated! Please, visit our sponsor's websites, they really know the spirit of ohana!

More Crawl details to be released soon!

B

I still need the address to shipa donation.

B

Thanks

B
B

This sounds like a real blast. Wish I could be there but thres No Way SO Take Lots of pictures and post them daily. Heres wishing I was there

Thanks to EVERYONE who's donated! You guys are the best. I've put our sponsors on every page of the Tiki Crawl website, check it out:

http://www.tikicentral.com/misc/

~Hanford

Thank you, Hanford.

B

Yes Big mahalos to Hanford. Glad to help

Pages: 1 13 replies