Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Just found a new Tiki resource

Pages: 1 5 replies

I don't want this to be misleading. There is offered a polyvinyl tiki bar w/ four matching stools and a couple of umbrella styles at the below link. He buys the items he offers in lots that were bought from closeouts or at deep discounts from the manufacturer. All items are as they are described.

I have been getting the Sportsman's Guide catalog for several years. He can swing some really good deals at times on certain objects. The catalog is free, so order it. You'll be glade you did.
If you become a (discount)club member for an annual fee of $35.00(?) you can recoup the fee with the discounts you get as a club member through your purchases.

If the above link doesn't work for whatever reason go to: http://www.sportsmansguide.com and do a search for "tiki".

I am not affiliated with them in any way, save as a customer. I need to renew my membership come to think of it....

Aloha!

TM

Why go outside the family? I'm sure Ben would be willing to make that style bar at a lesser price. The price on this thing is $1000 plus Shipping plus an additional $175 because it's 'bulky'. 'Not affiliated', Hmmm.......

Seriously, I am not affiliated. Just wanting to pass it along. This tiki bar is a little (okay, alot) rich for my blood. I am going to build my own, but thought the info may be useful to those who had the money but no time, desire or talent for swinging a hammer.

Cynicism, ah, now there is a smell!

Hi Montytiki! Welcome to TC! I'm not in need of a bar, but thought I'd drop a "howdy do" on you. Noticed from your intro post that you were on a island in the Indian Ocean--Have you made it home yet?
Have a tiki great day!
Mel

I have made it home and thank you so much for your kind words.
This was a first for us. We circumnavigated the globe, and crossed the equator while on this deployment. The sailors of old would wear gold earring to signify that they had crossed the equator. I am not with the Navy and the military frowns on males with earrings. What to do, what to do....

ahhhh, my dad is an old navy man. I sure enjoy his tales from the sea. Glad you're home and OK.

Pages: 1 5 replies