Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday JungleTrader!!!! March 11

Pages: 1 25 replies

Dude, just thought I'd wish you a very Happy 50th Birthday!!! I hope you have a Great Day!! I toast a Ray's Mistake (a special Tiki Ti drink) in your honor tommorrow!!
Cheers,
Spermy

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale on 2005-03-10 21:45 ]

CLEEN, this is you, you did this. I know you did. Dangit!
I'm embarrassed, but thanks.

Happy Birthday JT

Happy B-day, ya big weenie carver!

Happy Birthday to one of my bro's, JungleTrader! 50 Candles -- damn, you must be farting dust now....

H

I am singing in the rain, am singing in the rsin.......Happy birthday to you.

Happy B-day JT you ol chip tooth hound! It's has been a real hoot getting to know you over the past couple years. Look forward to many more good times.
Chongolio

DZ

Have a great one!

Wow! How many candles was that? I'm not too far behind. Happy B-day JT

JT
2 things...#1 Happy Birthday and #2......ahh I forgot...
oh yeah it was something about eating more fiber. never mind.
Aloha from over the hill.

Best Birthday wishes! Thanks for turning 50, to help me realize how much incredibly younger I am!!

:tiki:

A fellow picies - I should have guessed by that far away gaze. Happy Birthday oldtimer.

Happy Birthday Vic,
I'll by you a drink in SF
Mahalo,

Happy, Happy, Happy birthday, Vic! :drink: :drink:

I would have never guessed you were 50. Mid 40s yeah, but not 50. You're aging well.
Congrats & many more years and tikis for the future.

I don't know you but I hope you are having a happy birthday. From the messages posted by others, I gather that you have blessed the lives of at least a few people!

B

50 already?? It only comes once in a lifetime, enjoy it

Well this old timer kicked a new asshole into us young-uns a couple months back and you've got many a year to catch up to his age.

Make sure they are good ones.

Trader Woody

S

Happy Birthday JT. I'm right behind you so look out.
Will we be seeing you at the SF Crawl ? Sure hope so.

Aww, dangit. My eyes are sweating.
Thank you all so very much. All of you are such good people.
Rider, yeah the fiber thing, I've had to eat better because I just found out I have high cholesterol. So I cut down on the chocolate, cheese, junk fast food, and all kinds of other good stuff, but not beer or drink, or avocados. I'm taking pills for it, which, I've been told, will keep me from dying. (what about car and plane crashes?) Not only that but I'm on diclofenac, a presription pain pill. Being 50 is weird man. But I've never had more fun then the fun I'm having now with everybody on TC.
Well, time to carve more and faster.

A big mahalo to all of you. See some of you at the S.F. Crawl.

Happy Birthday to my younger brother "Hurricane Vic". You now can join me and Benzart in the Tiki AARP. All the rest of you can fight over who is the youngest........where's my walker?

what's with all these double posts? must be the old shaky hands or a mac with a hair trigger....

[ Edited by: bongofury on 2005-03-12 10:29 ]

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 12:08 ]

Happy Birthday, J-man!!! :wink:

Happy Belated Birthday

because I be late

Sorry guys,
I know this is late, but I just had to show this again from an old post.

Pages: 1 25 replies