Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Damon's and the B o T

Pages: 1 6 replies

J
jimbo posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 3:08 PM

Since the Cowboy Chef and I dropped off a copy of "The Book of Tiki", we noticed a change in Damon's cocktail menu. Hopefully this means Bigbro is on MaiTai commission. We had a great time Thursday night at the bar with Mr. Smiley and Tiki Al. Eveything has improved since the new owners took over, and it looks like more good things may be in the works.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

[ Edited by: jimbo on 2005-03-11 15:51 ]

[ Edited by: jimbo on 2005-03-11 16:01 ]

[ Edited by: jimbo on 2005-03-11 16:15 ]

[ Edited by: jimbo on 2005-03-11 16:16 ]

[ Edited by: jimbo on 2005-03-11 18:06 ]

Is there anyway to enlarge the photos? THANKS!

J
jimbo posted on Fri, Mar 11, 2005 5:48 PM

Sorry, here goes again

Wow, that's great. The whole thing is coming full circle, the Book Of Tiki quoting menus, and now menus quoting the BOT.

It seems that the fact that you brought the new owners the BOT had some beneficial influence on their decor additions. I hear they got a bunch of wall masks at O.A.
Will go there soon and inquire.

On 2005-03-13 11:29, bigbrotiki wrote:
Wow, that's great. The whole thing is coming full circle, the Book Of Tiki quoting menus, and now menus quoting the BOT.

Congrats Sven!
You deserve such an honor.

M

DAMONS!!!!! Better than I remembered. I had the early bird steak special for $10. And it was fine-nothing special but better than Tad's Steaks in SF! THe Mai-Tai's hit the spot, too. The free Wings that we got courtesy of Mr and Mrs Jimbo's schoozing were a very tasty treat. All in all, I give it a ZAZZ rating.

[ Edited by: mrsmiley on 2005-03-14 15:48 ]

J

Mr. Smiley we enjoyed having a drink with you and Tiki Al. Hope you can make it to the Oasis.

Pages: 1 6 replies